What has a better picture: LCD, LCOS, DLP?

anytime brah man. just hit me up with a PM i can give u my celly. maybe brian can give you one of his SWEET HOOKUPS on the 50 incher so you can put the money saved towards your caravan :tup:

so is definitely

DLP > LCD

I’m happy w/ my Samsung 50" DLP

I’m looking into the LG 52SX4D 52" DLP…I heard good things about LG, is it good?

what other brands?

not a fan of DLP, unless you are getting a projector. LCD for me :tup:

oh, and I do have a DLP projector and an LCD HDTV :tup:

i have the sony wega 3 LCD 50"
the SXRD is the best i have seen so far.
but it was almost 1k more.

viewing angle on my sony was/is much wider than all the dlp tv’s i was looking at.

I see the rainbows on a DLP projector setup, I don’t know about a DLP TV though, haven’t watched one. Only one I didn’t see the rainbows on was about $15K.

Personally I run a Panasonic 3LCD AE-9000U projector. 5500/1 contrast, 1100 lumens; works just fine for me.

Juan WTF!!! Buy the smaller TV and pay me the $100 you still owe me.

my parents just got a 70 or 74 inch toshiba dlp and a 40 or so inch plasma philips… and since my dads getting old he has a like 30 inch lcd on his computer… i like the DLP way better than the others… but comparing the lcd to a tv is impossible… dlp for the win… plasma is pretty sweet cuz its looks hot on the wall… ill post a pic in a sec

and im now ready to get out of buffalo and move to florida… as soon as school is done… ughhh

the mess on the couches was where my g/f and i had to sleep when we were in town…