What is a good first car??????

he deleted a couple of posts actually

clean civic or teg

drive it, keep it clean, get great mpgs, save money to swap, profit

ya you are right on that

just so you all know i am deff not gettin a evo, even though they a good cars they just cost to much and the insuracne is through the roof

so do it! i wish i would have… kinda…

/thread

if i got a evo i wouldnt even mod it

i know some dude who has evo and it is a best really sleak!!!

fast and stiff

ya it is really fast and the bov sounds great

but i dont like 4 door cars that much

just so you know boardjnky4 i waz talkin about a evo not you car

lol

figured that when i saw 4 door. my bov does sound sweet though

lol

how many hp is it gettin

:massmoon: Ive seen a lot of fast 4 door cars :slight_smile:

but yeah… $2500 for a 98 civic coupe :slight_smile:

PERFECT FOR YA… Its an auto though

haha this ones hard not to make a joke about >:

depending on the tune, its prolly between 200 and 220. it still needs to be tuned. probably good for a mid to low 13 second 1/4 mile

edit: chino is just jealous because i could pull him

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42960

cooly’s teg is only 2500. It looks like a decent car. When i was 17 i had a teg and insurance was just over 150 a month… not too bad.

This is a car that looks good, and with a few bucks you can make it fast. For a little less then $1000 in parts you can make it LS/VTEC and it’d be a fun car to drive around with… save another 2500 and build yourself a decent turbo kit and you’re good to go :slight_smile:

100% more than your current car.

a first car is a pointless thing to overthink. get yourself transportation and thats the bottom line. once you learn how to drive on a POS and learn about maintaining a vehicle, THEN look into buying a real car to tinker with.

a perfect first car would be my 96 saturn SL2. it has the largest avaliable engine and is a blast to drive + it has 4 good condition snows on it.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42635