What is your next car going to be?

CTS-V

Yea I thought about fuel economy but then I realzied my current dd gets 10-14mpg so to me it will seem great. Yes terrible logic I know but you have to convince yourself somehow.

funny you should mention that i do believe i might be getting one of them for a good deal (from my pops lol) its not the turblow version tho :frowning: but still gets 30+ mpg on the highway!

you wont find a CPO 135 for 20K in 2 years, not even CLOSE to 20K…try more like 28-30 or so…trust me, a fully loaded 135 goes for close to 40K brand new, ask choko…so you figure 2 years at 12-15K a year, thats probably only gonna drop the value of the car, given that it is a NEW model with all the goodies, only 5-6K over the span of 2 years…you wanna find one of those for 20K try waiting a good 5-6 years at least…2005 M3’s are still going for close to 40 with relatively low miles…i worked for towne automotive and we had the bimmer dealership so im not just pulling numbers outta my ass here…its wishful thinking but will never happen in 2 years

Maybe high 20s, but I could never see it getting 30+ on the non-turbo car unless you decide to drive 45MPH on the highway.

another thread that reminds me of how mature (we can hope, rite?) NYSpeed is becoming…

just got my next car, an 02 S2000

quoted for truth

i buy my new car today :slight_smile:

not as cool as an S2k tho :frowning:

^doesn’t modding NYSpeed eliminate any hope you have for the human race sometimes? lol

Psssht no way im taking my daily driver money and buying a fleet of hondas with bodykits. Then I am going to use my house money and get them all turbos and custom paint.

But yea we are growing up, shits weak, my joints ache, and I am stressed over things just a few years ago i didn’t even think were important. I AM THINKING OF BUYING A VOLVO. My dad even gave me shit about it. FUCK

:rofl:

:cry:

eh with the crooze control on doing a solid 70 mph on the highway my dad said his average was 31 mpg :tup: clearly i wont be doing only 70 lol so yea mid-high 20’s…still pretty gooood

im gonna lower it, rims, tints and be done…

Fucking sucks don’t it?

I remember the first time I used the phrase “it was prolly 20 yrs ago now” in a conversation… I felt like :sword:

I know the problem I have is that I think about important adult things too much making me “mature” which is lame. So when I get stateside I am going to focus on burnouts, drinking too much, and being naked at all the wrong times to help combat this “maturity” problem I seem to have developed. Life was much more fun when it was “oh man I hope the beer smell goes away before I have to go to work in a few hours” or “hey guys why is that chick passed out of there and why is she wearing a diaper.” over “oh geez i hope the economy turn around so my mutuals pick up ground.” and “It will be nice if lending rates stay down long enough that I can take advantage of a low rate on a home purchase.” FUCK

Lets get drunk.

Who cares? Bill Gates didn’t finish college.

People that try and justify arguments like those are fcking m-o-r-o-n-s.

:smiley:

http://www.zcars.com.au/images/2008-subaru-wrx-sti22.jpg

I love how “expensive” cars are posted and then the price of gas comes along with it.

a) Real car guys will not get the “fuel efficient” model of a certain car and/or worry about the MPG when buying it.

b) Most of the above posted cars are at a price point that you should not be buying them if you are worried about the price of gas.

X…

^werd. Was thinking the same thing.