What kind of music personalitlys do we got on here?

What kind of music is everyone into? Any guys in local bands on here? Personally a fan of heavier music but I’m curious as to what people listen to in general.

You can’t say you’re into heavier music and not say what you’re into. Some people call the acacia strain heavy. I call the acacia strain gay.

anything in the metal/death metal/hardcore area.

lol. i listen to just about everything minus oprah. i like country rock heavy rock hip hop most music my all time favorite band is AVENGED SEVENFOLD

im into gangsta and house music.

love me some drake/wiz khalifa/lupe fiasco followed by some tiesto/deadmau5/skrillex

Anything but country. Currently on a hip hop kick thats lasted a few years. J. Cole, Wale, Meek Mill, Kendrick Lamar, Lupe Fiasco

Country and older Rock and Metal. I’m pretty white.

Def down with OPP

punk is my bread and butter and i’m including all 800 sub-genres in that. also listen to beats and hip hop

I mean I don’t know what’d you consider shit like memphis may fire and bands that sound like them as which is why I used the term heavy. Wouldn’t call it punk but not scremo either.

beats and hip hop

i beat the beat up, call it self defense

my music spectrum is wide as fuck

should see my GYM playlist. it’s retarded.

Goes from ATB to Rick Ross.

Within the Ruins, Black Dahlia, ATTILA, Animals as Leaders, Conducting from the Grave…

Everything.

Favorite band: Deftones.

I can go for some hip hop every now and then. It was all I listened to in early high school but my taste has changed a Decent amount.

i am sorry but they are TERRIBLE

Nickleback is off the chain

liked more then congress :lol

I’m a huge fan of local hardcore bands , actually more of a fan of the old scene lol .

House, rap, old school hip hop and umm classic rock. Lol.

Everything except country and real heavy metal (Lamb of God and the like). Been on a big House/EDM kick for like a year.