What music do you listen to?

K, Here is the story:

Your stuck on an island. You can only pick one type of music, what is it?

Trace cuz i would go insane sooner and kill myself.

:rolleyes:

Definately rock for me.I enjoy all kinds of music but rock takes the cake.

Now can you narrow it down to only three albums?
1)Definately Maybe-Oasis
2)Help-the Beatles
3)Exile on Main Street-Rolling Stones

COUNTRY!!! Only because i never get sick of the same songs, ulike other kinds of music.

I’d have to say trance, I don’t think the island natives or their rabid monkey armies will appreciate the rap music.

Nothing scares away rabid rats like Pantera.

Hardcore metal all the way. :E

Punk and hardcore dominate my music collection. I also enjoy a lot of more mellow rock and traditional country like Johnny Cash. Don’t like new pop country junk though.

Country cause i drive a vehical with 4x4 that actually gets in the mud, not to mention country is some good drinkin music

I can’t even begin to list all the music I listen too. My favourite bands are Tiger Army, Turbonegro, and Motorhead.

At first glance there seems to be not alot of people who listen to rap but its all you hear on the radio…We need a trance station!!! I want digitally imported on my radio in my truck!

Did anyone go and see Lisa Lashes?

Thats a pretty good list. I’m quite the psychobilly/rockabilly fan. I didn’t mention that as I figured nobody would know what I was talking about. My fav band is Social Distortion…

Psychobilly is rather enjoyable. The Nekromantix and the Horrorpops are a few gooders.

Although they’re not psycho/rockabilly, how could I forget Flogging Molly and the Drop Kick Murphys?

I say Rock just b.c it can range from stuff like Pink Floyd to AC/DC to Children of Bodom, whereas with techno, as much as I enjoy it, I would prolly go insane.

KISS and more KISS

So you would get the whole spectrum of the genre for on the island? In that case it would be rock for sure, just because you’d get so much music under that umbrella genre. Or is it being presumptuous to assume blues would fall in there as well? I’m a big fan of music in general, with the exception of most country and some of the electronic stuff (I can deal with it for a little while, but it would drive me insane after a couple of hours).

Blues, roots, punk, gospel-infused blues, rock right through the ages, some hip hop, string-based classical (not a huge winds fan), and Raffi. ALL RAFFI! :rolleyes:

I listen to stuff like From first to last, Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Scary kids Scaring kids, etc.