Your Favourite Music Group

Just curious what all of you listen to, list your favourite groups, and favourite songs from each.

Nirvana (of course) Lake of fire, All apologies,

Sublime - Too many, Garden Grove, Badfish, Wrong way, Santeria, Pool Shark

Audioslave - Like a stone, I am the highway, Getaway car, light my way, gasoline (pretty much the whole original album, its awesome), yesterday to tomorrow, dandelion

Soundgarden - spoonman, black hole sun, my wave, day i tried to live,

Kasabian - whole album is awesome

Pearl Jam - Ten (album) Yield

Bob Marley

Favourite as of right now is Sublime, theyre shit is just awesome. Audioslave is another.

Funny you should mention it, I’m on a total Sublime kick right now too… cant get enough of that shit!

Smashing Pumpkins, Fleetwood Mac, Matthew Good, STP, Nirvana, Bowie, GnR, NiN, The Who, The Hip, RHCPeppers… cough eminem cough.

yes aggreed with the above mentioned also with other genres cough…electronica…cough It’s all about house music… funky, chillin, pumpin’, groovin’, rockin’, bangin’ house music.
“It’s a spiritual thing…a body thing …a soul thing”
armand, roger, louis vega, cashmire aka green velvet, bob sinclair also producers like bassmint jaxx, and the whole africanism project (dj gregery,bob sinclair, martin slovig… bringing the true sound of africa and blending it seamlessly with house beats)
“House is a universal language spoken and understood by all…”

also anything old school ragga rock is jus chrisss… 8)

BoysNightOut, Alexis, From Autumn to ashes, and many many many others.

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4136/music7vz.th.gif

Have much more on my other hd but that is my current “listening to” folder.

Brock

Leftfield, Fluke, Orbital, Underworld, photek, daft punk, prodigy, moby, pattenbrigade(german), and for the common stuff: beasty boys, the who, journey, nin, tool, a perfect circle, and for kix around x-mas time the trans siberian orchestra.

and right now faves are: green day, and some other junk on the radio I don’t know the name of.

but overall if it’s not UK techno I’m not interested.

SUBLIME YES
also RxBandits, Planet Smashers, Relient K, Nofx, Mad Caddies, Reel Big Fish and to many other to mention oooo the Specials and Skatlites

Yeah man, those guys know how to rock.

At the moment I’m on a Pink Floyd run.
I commonly listen to: System of a down, 36 crazyfists, thrice, etc…to many to list hehe. I think I’ll pop in some zeppelin today :stuck_out_tongue:

Any Yes Sublime is an awsome group! No arguements there.

Andrew.

i listen to emo and slit my wrists nightly and steal my sisters pants and cry about how nobody likes me at night and sometimes i put on black eye shadow and nail polish to show how dark i am inside.

The Beatles - every single song ever

Billy Talent - any song is good

Kanye West - any song is good

Audioslave - any song is good

Death from above 1979 - Reomantic Rights is their best song but many are good

White stripes - all their singles

AHH much more too, i cant even begin to list them

I personally listen to a little bit of everything from house to hip hop from alternative to Euro from Progresive to Jazz I like a variety and I don’t stick to one type of music. I even listen to Greek music and I love it!
I have so many favorites I couldn’t list them all but the one band I have been a fan of ever since I was a small kid and I still love them is U2.

right now its all about pink floyd and the clash

Hey man, I am going to see the Planet Smashers on the 19th of November with the Flatliners. I believe the show is at the Hoseshoe Tavern but could be wrong. They friggen rock!

Bing rode with me to Shannonville today and here is our list:

Audioslave (Bing was still on a big kick from the show last night), Rage, Doors, Zepplin, then it was TCM while I was drifting folowed by Goldfinger shorlty and Real Big Fish. On the ride home it was more Rage and then 3 albums from the Hip; Road Apples, Up to here, and Fully Completely.

My favorite band = 311

The Crystal Method, Beasties, but especially Rage, everything else is in the etc. column.

yeah i was at Audioslave on friday, horrible seats but had a friggin blast.

chris cornell walked off and let the boys do their thing. the Rage star fell in the background and peeples went nuts.

Morello broke out with the riffs from Bulls on Parade, it was ill, then seemlessly wove into Sleep Now in the Fire when Chris came back out and did Zack’s vocals. he did a great job.

as their finally Chris got everyone to stand, said a few thank yous and then they did Killing in the Name of.

yes it doesnt have the same conviction as it would if it were Zack but all 30,000 people were fooled…lol they flashed the house lights a few times and being as high as we were you could see the entirety of the ACC going ballistic @ “Fukk u i wont do what you tell me”

it was the best show i have been to which is saying ALOT because i saw the beasties, TCM, Billy Talent, Velvet revolver, and GNR all in the last year or so.

billy talent definately has the most energy, but their songs are total faggs compared to RAGE.

btw, Tom Morello is my father and i know you are jealous. interestingly enough i am also pregnant with his child.

lol Awesome thanks for sharing. lol

I thought GnR disbanded years ago. They got the band back together? Is it about the music again?

^^^^ It’s never about the music you should know that Marc.

For me it’s:

Metric, it’s all good plus it’s Emily Haines
DFA 1979, I would put RR near the bottom of their songs spil, I like Little Girl and Go Home Get Down haven’t heard their newer stuff yet. Pull Out is also awesome.
Bloc Party, all amazing, best live act I have seen this year.
Stars, Coheed & Cambria,

thats what I have been listening too mainly these last few weeks.

Anybody hear the new Jamiriquoi CD I wanna go pick that up. If only I wasn’t so cheap I would love to see them live.

Top 10 of the moment: (to list everything would take a LONG time)

• Saosin
  • Funeral for a Friend
  • Coheed and Cambria
  • Stutterfly
  • The Offspring
  • Death from Above 1979
  • Bob Marley
  • Scary Kids Scaring Kids
  • The Postal Service / Death Cab for Cutie
  • Motion City Soundtrack

Fellow Coheed fans UNITE… concert Nov. 9th gonna kick ASS!!!

Hey man, I am going to see the Planet Smashers on the 19th of November with the Flatliners. I believe the show is at the Hoseshoe Tavern but could be wrong. They friggen rock!

My favorite band = 311[/quote]

Really, i did not know they were playing again.

Damn mike, 30 days beats my, i think, 12 … i feel kinda ashamed right now.

… i like some of the stuff people have been posting, but you can see the band wagon’ers. :wink:

The music playing right now on my computer is Broken Social Scene, KC Accidental.

UnderOath
Alexisonfire
BoysNightOut
Thrice
Coheed & Cambria
From First To Last
From Autumn To Ashes
Postal Service
Thursday
Brand New
Misery Signals
Poison The Well