What should I do with my "BASS BOAT" 56k warning

Im glad your not running this club anymore even when u were you would always post the stupidest shit in my threads…yay for Gonad.

Quote:
and R33 get your shit straight there is no such “bondo” on that frame there is NOTHING that i put on that frame stop being such a hater, go get laid or sumthin …dam lol.

Quote:
I was actually going to keep the car for myself , i dont really mind not haveing it welded , because i dont race the cars on the street and ive seen some really bad frames on daily drivers so i thought for my own car i would just f/glass it until i could afford some welding , and i told him that i tried to repair the frame but he never looked at it.

Contradiction?

no Contradiction there was no Bondo on the Frame of any of these cars Purple or Orange S13

2nd quote in talking about my old car not the 1 that the whole Comunnity of son has beef with me over.

that car is garbage. end of story.
it def sucks that you are stuck with the car and i wish you well on buying another 240. … if you even will after feeling that kick to the nuts.

i would never come close to buying aero or cars from this guy. fiberglass shit sucks. GET OEM SHIT! less bs and better in the long run
ill sell you my car for 5000!!!

1. My Aero is good Quality , and you could never afford it just send lowballin Pm’s and still never show.

2. I dont want your car.

by the way i dont see any oilspray on that car at all

Look closley

metal is smooth this is not smooth :rolleyes: its black and bumpy…i wonder what that is? we didnt try to cover up the rust AT ALL with ANYTHING AS YOU ALL CAN SEE!

SO what is the problem, When u buy a 240 You inspect the underbody…now after inspecting the underbody of this car would you buy it?..???

no you probably wouldn’t but he DID. there was nothing at all hiding the rust sooo guess what all u fucking Nazi bastard It’s STILL the buyers responsibility to Inspect the car and im pretty sure he did , if he didn’t well THATS HIS FAULT