What should I do with my "BASS BOAT" 56k warning

Fiberglassing frame rails IS totally illegal.

Nelly should be banned from this club, end of story. Anyone who sells a car like this (as is or not as is) to another member of this club is a scum bag. And don’t tell me you didn’t know it had as many holes as a piece of cheese.

Seeing this kind of garbage pisses me off. Some poor guy that doesn’t know better gets ripped of by a so-called “member” of the same club.

Andrew.

and R33 get your shit straight there is no such “bondo” on that frame there is NOTHING that i put on that frame stop being such a hater, go get laid or sumthin …dam lol.

I was actually going to keep the car for myself , i dont really mind not haveing it welded , because i dont race the cars on the street and ive seen some really bad frames on daily drivers so i thought for my own car i would just f/glass it until i could afford some welding , and i told him that i tried to repair the frame but he never looked at it.
Contradiction?

And another contradiction in my last quote, did you not say that he DID inspect the frame and bought it anyways, leading to your innocence?

that car is garbage. end of story.
it def sucks that you are stuck with the car and i wish you well on buying another 240. … if you even will after feeling that kick to the nuts.

i would never come close to buying aero or cars from this guy. fiberglass shit sucks. GET OEM SHIT! less bs and better in the long run :slight_smile:
ill sell you my car for 5000!!!

by the way i dont see any oilspray on that car at all

bingo

i took law rich, and yes, the principle of caveat emptor is what our thinking of

and furthermore, that kid will NEVER get 1900 back from that car

i know because ive parted several 240’s in better condition, one with an sr20 in it, and i still didnt make that much back, not only that but it took me about one year to part everything back out.

second, its a good thing the kid spotted the floors and stuff now, because everntually he would have sat down in his seat and ended up with his ass touchign the ground

my first 2 240’s were both shit boxes, i was a noob and didnt know better. live and learn i suppose.

im not defending nelly because that is definately one pos car, and you cant tell me there is no way you had no idea the floors were like. i wouldnt believe it in a million years.

“let the buyer beware” without a warranty the buyer takes the risk.

i’m glad u never bought anything this bad

“let the buyer beware” without a warranty the buyer takes the risk.

i’m glad i never bought anything this bad

it falls under the same set of laws as trying to sell your car without all the saftey equipment that it came with OEM. This car could never be made road worthy, not just because of the floor pan holes but the fractured frame sections (seen in the pictures). As a unibody, this car can never be certified again.
Selling ‘as is’ is not a get out of jail free card, the car was sold with the knowledge that the buyer was going to lic. it for road use… You (nelly) essentially committed fraud.

On a personal note I find it repulsive that someone would even try to sell this car to another person. It shows a distinct lack of morals and ethics. You sir, are a twat.

Im glad your not running this club anymore even when u were you would always post the stupidest shit in my threads…yay for Gonad.

Quote:
and R33 get your shit straight there is no such “bondo” on that frame there is NOTHING that i put on that frame stop being such a hater, go get laid or sumthin …dam lol.

Quote:
I was actually going to keep the car for myself , i dont really mind not haveing it welded , because i dont race the cars on the street and ive seen some really bad frames on daily drivers so i thought for my own car i would just f/glass it until i could afford some welding , and i told him that i tried to repair the frame but he never looked at it.

Contradiction?

no Contradiction there was no Bondo on the Frame of any of these cars Purple or Orange S13

2nd quote in talking about my old car not the 1 that the whole Comunnity of son has beef with me over.

that car is garbage. end of story.
it def sucks that you are stuck with the car and i wish you well on buying another 240. … if you even will after feeling that kick to the nuts.

i would never come close to buying aero or cars from this guy. fiberglass shit sucks. GET OEM SHIT! less bs and better in the long run
ill sell you my car for 5000!!!

1. My Aero is good Quality , and you could never afford it just send lowballin Pm’s and still never show.

2. I dont want your car.

by the way i dont see any oilspray on that car at all

Look closley

metal is smooth this is not smooth :rolleyes: its black and bumpy…i wonder what that is? we didnt try to cover up the rust AT ALL with ANYTHING AS YOU ALL CAN SEE!

SO what is the problem, When u buy a 240 You inspect the underbody…now after inspecting the underbody of this car would you buy it?..???

no you probably wouldn’t but he DID. there was nothing at all hiding the rust sooo guess what all u fucking Nazi bastard It’s STILL the buyers responsibility to Inspect the car and im pretty sure he did , if he didn’t well THATS HIS FAULT

Touche’ but 'i dont really care what I am in your books.

lawl at the cheese comment, so true heh. i’m surprised the buyer didn’t end up flintstone status

First off princess, titles from the junk yard are two fold, a good car that has a solid frame and STILL has to pass cert, a salvage title that is sold as ‘salvage’ which falls under different rules… and STILL has to pass a cert. if you try to put it on the road, then there are cars that can’t be sold , like this one where major structural unibody frame members are seperated, broken and collapsing… these they can’t sell for anything put parts.

and since your such the ‘man’s man’ in the garage, with your years of structural eng., fabrication and building skills you’d know that ‘ANY car could be rebuilt’ when in reality NOT any car could be rebuilt, esp. not when rust is this far into a UNIBODY. but I’m sure to make that extra buck… you’d try it…

well i guess you guys shoould see this
yea FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL NOW get your FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT NAZI’S HE DID LOOK AT THE CAR ASSCLOWN …anyways thats all i need to say , i guess he took on to much of a project knowing the full extent as he quoted in my thread?

and ruined my name in the process?

w/e

now can you guys drop this? hate if u wanna hate but i told u i did nothin wrong

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27892&page=6

i truly hope the next guy you do this to takes a bat to your knee caps. But given your comments here and painfully obvious stupidity I don’t think that would help get the ‘point’ across.
There is no way you could miss that when you were asked about the ‘rust problem’… Did you make a lift or jack available for the customer to inspect the underside? did you even mention the any other rust points or the fact that a frikin MAIN frame rail was split into 10 pc’s… ?

Twat.

When I inspected the car, I had no idea how bad the floor was. I saw the frame, rail was provided. Had I a better flash light I might have seen the sound-deadening that made that damage seem smaller.

But upon finding the floor in this shape, there isn’t much to weld to. The reason I peeled up the carpet up in the first place was to repair it.

Also I can assure you I didn’t use the needle nose to make holes bigger. Don’t appreciate that accusation either.

Under the sound-deadening(formed black shit that breaks like clay) scale-type rust already formed, so if holes are bigger its because it was held by the material.

As for the frame picture, that was taken pretty much week after I got it.

yea that clay stuff was the oil spray that wasnt applied by us the previos owner so what you saw under there is exactly what we saw , not sayin that your implying that we cheated you but , we were both on the same page of the condition of the underbody, or at least you and nick were . as you can tell my brothers main focus was to use that car as a tool lol … some what of a magnet for chicks who dig sparkles and big rims lol…