What should I do?

I have a 92 s13 and the frame is shot but the car has a few goodies on it like (Tokico HP shocks & sturts, Eibach springs, custom exhaust, Z32 big brakes up front and custom black/red leather seats.)
The thing is my stock ka is on its way out along with the gas tank and I still have a bank loan to pay off.

I need to find the best way to pay off the loan quick and get a new s13 with a mint frame so I can do the sr20. I cant part out the car because I need to get around and the bus is not an option.

If anyone can help me with some ideas please post or p/m me thanks…JDM-KID

sell the parts, pay off the loan and then save for a new car.

GT

Part it out. thats really your only option unless you have enough to buy a stock 240.
As for your current car you could always do a trade + cash for oem items so your cars still driveable… i personally think the bus is looking mighty good for you right now… either that or buy a nice pair of running shoes

The car still runs its just on its (way out) and i dont feel like buying a ka when i want to go sr but the frame is rusted out and had to have been hit before I got it …call it a learing experience.

Sell everything, buy a beater then save up the money and buy a good 240.

if y ou have loans to pay and no money to fix…

how come you’re still contemplating for an SR?

be reasonable. SR - 3k.
KA - 300 - 400 dollars.

when you’re at your situation. it’s not about “feeling” of getting an SR. you shoudln’t be stressing about getting an SR when you’re worried about bussing.

if you have time, part the car. get the money and you can buy a stock 240 w/out those goodies and w/out your car problems.

if you don’t have time. sell the car like they said above. get a beater, get your loan out our ass. sell beater and get a 240.

or if you do have some money at hand. get a ka. fix the frame. live w/ the loan until you have money for the SR.

you can’t stress on a senario where you want both slice of the cake… the way your saying things… I bet your loan is over the price of an SR.

unless you win the lotto…

in the end… make up your mind on your own.

and

if you make a for sale thread. DO IT RIGHT.

thanks

Greg

I have a 92 s13 and the frame is shot but the car has a few goodies on it like (Tokico HP shocks & sturts, Eibach springs, custom exhaust, Z32 big brakes up front and custom black/red leather seats.)
The thing is my stock ka is on its way out along with the gas tank and I still have a bank loan to pay off.

I need to find the best way to pay off the loan quick and get a new s13 with a mint frame so I can do the sr20. I cant part out the car because I need to get around and the bus is not an option.

If anyone can help me with some ideas please post or p/m me thanks…JDM-KID

sell the parts, pay off the loan and then save for a new car.

GT

Part it out. thats really your only option unless you have enough to buy a stock 240.
As for your current car you could always do a trade + cash for oem items so your cars still driveable… i personally think the bus is looking mighty good for you right now… either that or buy a nice pair of running shoes

The car still runs its just on its (way out) and i dont feel like buying a ka when i want to go sr but the frame is rusted out and had to have been hit before I got it …call it a learing experience.

Sell everything, buy a beater then save up the money and buy a good 240.

if y ou have loans to pay and no money to fix…

how come you’re still contemplating for an SR?

be reasonable. SR - 3k.
KA - 300 - 400 dollars.

when you’re at your situation. it’s not about “feeling” of getting an SR. you shoudln’t be stressing about getting an SR when you’re worried about bussing.

if you have time, part the car. get the money and you can buy a stock 240 w/out those goodies and w/out your car problems.

if you don’t have time. sell the car like they said above. get a beater, get your loan out our ass. sell beater and get a 240.

or if you do have some money at hand. get a ka. fix the frame. live w/ the loan until you have money for the SR.

you can’t stress on a senario where you want both slice of the cake… the way your saying things… I bet your loan is over the price of an SR.

unless you win the lotto…

in the end… make up your mind on your own.

and

if you make a for sale thread. DO IT RIGHT.

thanks

Greg