What should I Do?

I think u missed the part where its a MONTH later . So whos to say they didnt puncha hole or 2 with a screw driver or backed into someone else. Your telling me 700$ damage to a 95 intrepid that was missing alil paint isnt getting ripped off. An i think that it should be a priority if you cared about gettin money to get the esitmate soon dont you think???

Yea man there definately trying to rip u off. NOOO WAY would that be $700 unless they got into an even bigger accident. There trying to screw u and im sure the witness is the friend but im pretty sure nothing can be done a month later. If she does hypothetically try and take u to court or something the case would get thrown out. The judge would laugh and she would look like a douche.

i say fuckem…
my mom hit a womens truck much the same way, just a tap. they decided no insurance claims just cash to fix scratches… she calls back with an estimate my mom thinks to be unresonable so i talk to her… she tried selling my mom for $1200, new bumper, lower left side ball joint and labour, there is no way for a ball joint to get damaged in a tap(fuck me and my friends will “bump” eachother lightly at lights just to piss eachother off. and i mean just inch up until you feel they touch, lol never any damage done) so i called her back told her to go fuck herself(literally)

my moms called the insurance company… turned out they have the same agent… dont know what happened to her but my moms insurance actualy went down!.. $1.00 but it still went down:)