What should i do?

It’s not about spanking this or that all the time. Sure there are fast Civic’s, as there are fast Ford Taurus’ out there. However, I don’t think a FWD is as fun as a RWD. I prefer the feeling of being pushed over pulled any day of the week. It feels more alive, more enjoyable, and more quicker. It’s just a more enjoyable ride, and who doesn’t love a little oversteer and manly burnouts?

If what you have is clean underneath id keep it and maintain it with the motor you installed and make it look sharp.

Making a car fast = trouble and much more costly to maintain

If i won 50 grand tomorrow dropping a motor into my vert wouldn’t even cross my mind.

^ well put my civic is super clean. :slight_smile: thats why either way im keeping it.

hopefully ill get a clean 240sx and do the rb25det swap, and later on boost my d15b, or do a swap
FWD & RWD best of both worlds

Best of both worlds is AWD son :p. RB25 240’s pull on a lot of cars stock. You will eat Z’s and G’s easy because of the weight of the car. At 7lbs I have only been beaten by an AMG. At 10lbs I would have had him. 12-14lbs and you are in a very good place on the cheap. If you search Youtube there are guys doing 300-310whp on 9lbs…think about that. Every lb is theoretically 15hp, so think about where 12-14lbs will put you with good tuning. 350+ to the wheels without getting too serious.