What Should It Be??

we can ban them too

all i have to say is a bunch of you fags sit here and continue to bash on amanda…which says alot for me…you must be so hot and in with the ladies:bloated:

you guys are taking threads from a year ago, bringing them back up, posting two year old pictures of her, and ridiculing the way she look(ED)…awesome!!!

i fuckin hate winter :rant:

would you honestly expect anything different? this is nyspeed, these guys all hate girls in general, thats the reason they are here.

un look(ED)…sorry nick but she looks the same as she did one year ago. you need to turn the lights on when you look at her

he probably tried to get with her.

its his gf kev

:tdown: to this thread.

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It was already posted, but nice attempt at being a smartass.

long hair make up dude why arent you posting in the thread directed towards you?

dude seriously dont even talk to her, your just going to dig yourself a hole that everyones going to bury you in.

i really hope you arent talking to me

are you feeling guilty of something? lol no im talking to the idiotablo that doesnt know how to to take hint.

:lol:

If this thread makes people mad…Don’t read that other one

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45205

trust me i wouldn’t talk to her, i wouldn’t even walk on the same side of the street as her.

Erica you wouldnt have any idea what I look like now. I am not the same person I was over a year ago hence the reason I dont talk to people like you.

wow, well theres alot of drama in this thread. i only know nick(focusinprogress) from work, hes a pretty cool dude, but the rest of you guys just seem to have sand in your vaginas.

That sums it up

what sums it up is that you suck carless

Your not even wroth it. Everyone just needs to stop I did not come on here for this kinda shit.