What Should It Be??

this thread is :tup: haahahha, williams doin real thangs.

You came on a car forum don’t have a car and put links to your myspace because??

Some lame attempt to get some more dick in your life?

I’m not wroth or worth it?

and its YOU’RE not your

because she wants attention J-man

NOT WORTH IT!If I wanted attention dont you think I would have made threads about this. I could give a shit. Everyone has links to there myspace I’m not the only fuckin one. This is what I get for liking cars. I had it coming

Your chick loves enormous jang but the problem is that you have small one.

Don’t worry! You have good possibility to solve this trouble.

Today you can enlarge your male instrument size.

You will be a king of bed promptly.

how could u like cars, u dont even know what car u like, isnt this thread about u asking what u should buy???

No… if you liked cars and was remotely attractive you would have had a red carpet rolled your way.

You… not so much, a “female” many here have no problem parting ways with

isnt this the same girl that made the “teach me to skateboard thread”??? :lol:

hahaahahaha this is getting too comical!

I hate that you people think that Im ugly because your nothing to look at eather. I don’t post on here because of bull shit like this. It doesnt matter what the fuck you look like a girl that likes car is just drama waiting to happen on here.

yes, clearly she is not an attention whore :bloated:

Yes and once agian you people turned into something it wasnt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Great come back… Seriously lose like 35 lbs, wash your face, maybe tone up a little bit, get an education and LOSE THAT GAY FUCKING PIERCING.

Then we’ll talk who the more attractive one is

I asked a fuckin question. How does that make me an attention whore??

no it was :gay: from the get-go

lol because you suck, is it that hard to comprehend.

Hmmmm let me think about this. I bet you any money you would never say any of this shit to my face

u better start counting ur penny’s

I will

Hey I’m Manda.I Hate Living In Buffalo I Think It’s A Horeble Place To Live.I’ve Come To Think That You Only Live Here If You Have No Other Choice Or Your Depressed.Lifes Not The Way I Thought It Would Be Right Now But They Say That It Can Only Get Better & That’s What I’m Waiting For.

haha yet you come on here and hope to find something else? if you hate it here soo much why do you try and socialize on here soo much; with all the partys looking for roomates, ect…ect. soo i guess you’ll be awaiting awhile.