What the hell?

those couple hundred in tickets MEANS THOUSANDS in insurance premiums[/quote]
exactly.

Greg is no surprise, he always likes to change cars after a build is done, and do it all over. Greg I look forward to seeing the next finished product.

Andrew.

weeds out the girls eh…

well see what happens once my new projects are done… andrew knows me too well… 2 new things are in the works… and its only a mater of time before it comes out

GT

those couple hundred in tickets MEANS THOUSANDS in insurance premiums[/quote]

If you have no trouble spending thousands, then you should have no
trouble fearing thousands in insurance because of your tickets.

It all comes down to you as a driver.

You drive properly, like everyone else, and you keep your car
emission/safety reliable, like everyone else, then you should have no fear
of being on the road, like everyone else.

Did anyone hear Pavel’s exhaust yet? It practically screams: “Pull me over!”

Hope it all works out, and if not, like I said, Pontiac 6000LE.

lol oh yeah, after we did a bit of work on his IC he took me out for a ‘drive’ thorugh my neibourhood… drifting past two lawyers and a regional judges home and also past my neibours house who’s one of the heads of south simcoe police…

Pav it was fun and you got skilz but man … pick your locations LOL … sorry to hear you got bagged thou. think of it as time to get your mig technique nailed :wink:

Your insurance premiums only go up if you get points, and you don’t get points for having a lowered car or an exhaust.

You don’t need a modified car to drive like a banana on the street.

So what’s the next car greg? Mustang?

false.

false.[/quote]

Thank you for explaining. :slap:

It’s self-explanatory. :stupid:

false.[/quote]

When it comes to tickets, lowered car, improper car or emissions bs isn’t a driving infraction, your insurance cares not.

Clearly if you crash your car into someone else, make a $20 000 claim and don’t end up with any points your premiums will go up.

True.

15 over is no points, but still an infraction that will cost you with theinsurance companies.

lol mustang… i think not.

no it will still be an s chassis… infact it will be my current s chassis… with new things… for track use only

GT

I believe the correct term is trailer queen??

appearently you dont know my building mindset then… nor how long ive been into cars/racing.

youll see when its done untill then shut it.

GT

Wow I woulda thought for sure this woulda locked the thread.

I belive 15 over = 1 point.

no i got 15 over a month ago, its $52.50 and 0 points

it really depends on the insurance co,

EVERYTHING shows up on your drivers abstract which may hurt you in a job search.

but usually only pointed infractions hurt your insurance. regaurdless, getting hassled sucks,

yea its locked now

GT