What the #&^%, Look what I found in my house!!!!

dont touch it. they will find you, and they will kill you and your family.

MAKE SOME FUCKIN HUNNY … god

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I love how 90 percent of the posts are just requesting vids and pics…lol (Add me to that list)

But honestly, I think it’s empty and/or they’ll be too dormant to do anything being the middle of winter. I see an epic letdown when nothing happens. Although it could still make for an interesting video

i was going to throw out the “great stuff” idea, but your brother in law already said it.

In all reality, I’d purchase a small number of tarantulas (obviously some being males and other females) and then proceed to glass the entire wall in with plexi glass. It may be a few months, but you’d have a pretty fucking wicked ring match on your hands when those bastards wake up and the spiders have numerated into the dozens.

Then you can 86 the spiders with snakes. That would be awesome lol.

And then release a pack of mongoose to kill the snakes.

I’d shimmy it into a garbage bag. It should be empty. Anything left inside will be too cold at this point to have any fight. I come across sleeping bees and wasps all the time. They usually just try to crawl away.

Get a bug bomb and then wrap it in some plastic. Set off the bomb and leave the house for a few hours. Come back, knock it open and see if anything is alive.

Shop Vac the MFKRS

get the wasps to chip in on the mortgage!! They’re getting heat for free.bastards.

i have 2 4000 rolls i’d be willing to part with :slight_smile:

Update?

LOL, BTDT. I used one of those wasp killer spray cans with the long stream, and emptied it into the nest from 12 feet away. It soaks into the nest nicely and not one escaped alive, YMMV though, have an exit strategy :slight_smile:

+1 for outcome

I would call Chuck Norris…

Grow a beard.
Befriend the wasps.
Earn their trust.
Coax wasps to move into your beard.
Become one with wasps.
Teach wasps a “kill word”. (go wasps! go!)
Use wasps as your minions of destruction in the face of any physical confrontation.
Proceed to your nearest bar or pub.

http://www.shoplet.com/office/nlimages/Johnsondiversey-Raid-Wasp-And-Hornet-Killer--14-Oz-Can--_293773.jpg

pussy.

so what happened?

He listened to all the pussy comments and is currently in a wasp poison induced coma.