what to do with $5000

http://www.zallow.com/picard.jpg

+1 for u2ndyno.

i would never buy a stock car and seriously mod it again… i’d buy one mildly modified and take it the next step.

let someone else make the mistakes and massage the car into something decent… then let them take the loss

I would tell him to do whatever the hell he wants with his money. If he’s asking what to do with it, it’s either cause he’s young and don’t know what he wants and just wanna impress his friends or he just has too much money to begin with.

If you really like cars and wanna learn more about them and wanna go turbo or swap an engine because lots of people do that and you wanna learn, then buy a stock s13 and work your way up and learn.

If you just wanna buy a tyte car to impress your homies and pick up pussies, then keep jdm_dreamzing…

I sorta agree with everything except “or he just has too much money to begin with.”, I guess it’s just idiomatic SON.

Since you can’t make up your mind, why don’t you buy a Silvia or 180sx? Your in the price range, maybe $1 - 2k more and you’ll have a low KM, all original turbo S13.

seems like a good way for the n00b to kill himself and give others with RHD cars a bad name… I mean seriously, dude sounds like he just got his licence. :mamoru:

I agree with Koz. No RHD cars for him.

I have been in a half built (forged pistons stock rods)ka24de-T with JIMWOLF ecu, cam, cam gears, T3/T4 stage3 wheel and a stock SR20 with a T3/T4 and a AEM. And I could say!!!.The KA24DE ran pass him so bad he was standing still. lol. We took the car to the track(KA24-t) 1/4 12.9 @119mph running 15psi on street tires. We were able to run 20psi and were head and head with a R1 bike, same night we ran with a 650hp supra he gave us a car lenght.lol. If any of you guys looking to build your KA24DE OR SR20 pm me, low price!!

^ nice plug :rolleyes:

oh noes RHD is the devil THE DEVIL! it’ll eat yo babies!

Unique route? you have no clue. KA-T’s have been over and done many times, there is nothing unqique about a ka-t at all. Big deal, you slapped a turbo on your stock motor, ooooooooooo so unique.

haha yeah exactly. Seeing a KA-T these days is like seeing an asian guy with a big dick.

What so unique about that?

give me the 5 grand and give up

go with what your heart desires, there are plenty of things too do, and in the end, it comes to down too- money vs. happiness… (if thats what you were thinking) i just say, but something stock-ish, and you never know, you may decide you like the engine, and its time too mod it, or maybe you hate it and want nothing to do with k’s ever again… but if something else comes cheap, go for it, deals dont always come back…