what would be your one weapon? v.zombies

One of those picks that firemen use. Lightweight and dangerous.

1 gun, 1 bullet.

of there was a monstrous out break. I’ll shoot myself first… although it does look like it would be a ton of fun to just go to town

Carbon fiber pipe

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:9,topic:24772"”]

this wouldnt be some pussy ass flamethrower tho, were talking minimum 10ft. flame. he wouldnt have any face left by the time he walked through it.

not to mention, theres gas stations everywhere

[/quote]

i am gonna say this is a bad idea because if you are in your house, and are defending against zombies, pretty sure you are gonna burn your house down.

i know rubicant is gonna say a katana sword. edit: and he really means a pair a sai’s

i would take a stun gun. cuz pretty sure if zombies were roaming around then the earth is fuct, and i would be delaying the innevitable by trying to shoot/kill them. knowing how funny it is to watch stun gun videos on youtube…would ensure me laughter until my bitter end

[quote=“audios,post:24,topic:24772"”]

i am gonna say this is a bad idea because if you are in your house, and are defending against zombies, pretty sure you are gonna burn your house down.

i know rubicant is gonna say a katana sword. edit: and he really means a pair a sai’s

i would take a stun gun. cuz pretty sure if zombies were roaming around then the earth is fuct, and i would be delaying the innevitable by trying to shoot/kill them. knowing how funny it is to watch stun gun videos on youtube…would ensure me laughter until my bitter end

[/quote]

I would definitely recommend the sai’s if you want to be eaten immediately. Katana if you would rather live to kill more zombies.

i just keep thinking about if we had a zombie outbreak i would burn the staircase to my appt and snipe zombies from my bedroom window… it would be fucking BA

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/02/pope_wideweb__430x322.jpg

chainsawand some kind of body armor so its harder for them to bite you

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:26,topic:24772"”]

i just keep thinking about if we had a zombie outbreak i would burn the staircase to my appt and snipe zombies from my bedroom window… it would be fucking BA

[/quote]

if it were winter u wouldnt even have to do that. with u guys never shoveling theres no way a staggering zombie would make it up that icy incline, shit, turbociv barely made it up, and theres nothing he cant make it to the top of

(he did however have trouble in the icy parking lot, which resulted in quite the tumble)

edit: my weapon of choice - doc johnson

[quote=“originalsin,post:29,topic:24772"”]

if it were winter u wouldnt even have to do that. with u guys never shoveling theres no way a staggering zombie would make it up that icy incline

edit: my weapon of choice - doc johnson

[/quote]

true watching zombies slip and fall over and over again on ice or getting stuck in the snow you might die laughing

Am I assuming this is a class 4 outbreak? If so…Everyone that says chainsaw will be infected within 3-5 kills. Infected blood and guts would get all over you. Plus it runs on gas, which is a no no. It also can’t be used in close quarters, and if it doesn’t start… you are fucked. Katana sword is your best bet, seeing as how you have to decapitate them or cause serious brain damage. .22 caliber ling distance sem-auto rifles are your best bet…due to the low level of sound when discharged, avaliability of ammuntion and it’s relatively lightweight.

Broadsword > katana. With a plethora of zombies, the heft of it would make it easier to keep it’s momentum going and hack the shit out of them.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:32,topic:24772"”]

Broadsword > katana. With a plethora of zombies, the heft of it would make it easier to keep it’s momentum going and hack the shit out of them.

[/quote]

Lobotomizer > Boardsword. The lobotomizer is the weapon designed for US by the military during World War Z. Only 23 million were manufactured though. :frowning:

My .223
the case of ammo i got in the basement
the reloading kit I have in the basement
A shovel

Fuck that, I’d use their weapon, and bite the mother fuckers!

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:35,topic:24772"”]

Fuck that, I’d use their weapon, and bite the mother fuckers!

[/quote]

good luck, any form of ingestion will result in infection. You can however eat them after they have been dead for ~24 hours and cooked thouroughly. no lie.

you sound like you have encountered zombies before, AND have eaten them…

being that they are FICTIONAL, I’m gonna say I can eat them, BITCH

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:37,topic:24772"”]

you sound like you have encountered zombies before, AND have eaten them…

being that they are FICTIONAL, I’m gonna say I can eat them, BITCH

[/quote]

they’ve been encountered before as class 1 outbreaks. I’ll put it in lamen’s terms for you… Resident Evil 1. Small individual outbreaks that were able to be contained and covered up.

Im raising the :bsflag: if theres been zombie outbreaks before than prove it.

ill take a sawed-off 12 gauge with a shitload of buckshot. id be mowin zombies down.