What would happen to this guy in Ontario???

Some guy in Quebec got clocked at 180kmh by a biker cop and decided to try to escape in his Cadillac Seville. He then took it up to 214kmh, but then the car broke down.

The 180kmh speeding fine got him a 1255$ ticket and 14 points. Trying to evade the cops and driving with a suspended license got him an extra 2621$, but no points.

It’s doubtful, but for argument’s sake, lets assume he has no points on his record, he gets to keep his license and has a bill for 3876$.

What would happen in Ontario? loll

He would be booked for doing 50km/h over (or “stunt driving”), which is an automatic license suspension for 7 days. He would get his car impounded for a week where he would have to pay the towing and impound fees. The fine would be 2000-10000 bucks and he would have to set a court date.

Plus, he would get fined for trying to evade the cops.
That’s the LEAST he would get here in Ontario… I’m sure they would throw in some other stuff as well :slight_smile:

yeah in ontario he would get the 50 over stunt driving and get a criminal charge called flight. and that would cost him more than 3876 in lawyers.

he would lose his license and have the car siezed.

he would then rent a shop and work on his Cadillac after getting it out of impound.

instead of putting the car back on the street he would cut a few hundred pounds out of it, mod the crap out of it, apply every trick he gleaned from Gran Turismo and then proceed to enter the car in a regional racing series, win every race he finishes in the first year and win the whole thing his second year out… then upgrade out of a cadillac into a space ship.

he needs to watch wangan midnight and make his car body and engine capable for 320km/hr

LOLLL wat kinda idiot runs from cop and breaks down at 214km…

lol

thats more like it :slight_smile:

ok, obviously i wasn’t asking, i was just showing you guys what happens here…lol

yeah well atleast there is just a fine and not charge for running from a cop. over here i believe its jail time unless u get a lawyer.

hmmm sounds like someone we know… haha nice story bing

actually saw a porsche being seized today haha 3 opp making him feel stupid on the 401

Do they still do that car crushing deal infront of your face?

That kind of driving would classify for racing for sure.