wut up toronto

hey wut up imm a newbie and im currently werkin on my altima3.5 n i love to bring it up to 147mph on the ny highwayz…

lol… i thought in the states if you’re going that fast and they catch you… you go straight to jail… haha

Jon

That’s over twice the maximum posted limit on your interstate routes. If you’re caught doing 30.5mph over the speed limit in Ontario, your car is automatically impounded on the spot and your license is suspended for up to 7 days with a hefty fine. The law doesn’t care if you’re a local driver, out of Province driver, over the border driver, or international driver. Whatever vehicle that’s doing the above the limit will be taken off, and whatever license you have will be suspended.

Welcome, but keep that shit off of our roads. Thanks

haha yea… they’re cracking down. And don’t forget you gotta pay for the time it spends in impound and to get it out. They’ll rape you in the but if they catch you.

Jon

The altima can go that fast?.. lol… I KHEED

Seriously… if you want adreneline, go skydiving… or swimming with sharks…
Speed won’t give you thrills nor the fix you’re looking for unless you’re doing something RIDICULOUSLY stupid (read: unsafe) on the streets with kids, or you’re doing it in a shitbox on its last end.

Skydiving and shark swimming will give you a fix, and only endanger yourself… Makethe right choice son.

well if i half to get to details n how i bring it up tp 147 no problem with out geting pulled over cause it happens at like 4 in the morning i understand that ur looking out but i know wut my limit is…by the way your car is nucking futts

I didn’t understand that… Who are you talking to? What happens at 4 in the morning? I’m lost.

i think he’s talking about himself being pulled over!!

your so cool… :slight_smile:

LMAO!!!

good luck with that, take lots of video so we all can believe you doing those speeds in Ontario. but then buy then time any of them are finished, you’ll probably be dead of in jail for a long time.

tool.

don’t drop the soap man