What would it take to shi* your pants?

Personally, I’m pretty ‘fearless’, but a bud had an old train-horn hooked up one day in his van… Needless to say, I was shocked!

Another time that almost brought me to that “Scared Shitless” stage was when I was lifeguarding. Some stupid kid decided to dive headfirst in the shallow end… ended up in a semi-seizure like state, unresponsive to all of our actions… thankfully recovered before the paramedics arrived!

Found out later that he had some sort of medical condition.

THIS however, I’m sure, would make me shat my pants… for sure!

hmm sumtimes it takes a lot but sumtimes i get scared easy…like theres this abandoned house across the street from my highschool…and a bunch of friends one night decided to check it out…so we made our way inside…all the guys were up front and me and another girl were left to the end of the line…wat gentlemen…we were near the front of the house(went in the bak) and all of a sudden me and the girl hear sumthing comming down the stairs…so i took off as fast as i cud outta that house…i didnt even use the five steps exiting the house…i just jumped right down…lol the guys followed running pushing and screaming like little girls but didnt know why they were running…pretty funny lol

a really bad case of explosive diarrhea.

yeah that might to it for me as well.

Zep drifting on the highway with me in the passanger seat with nothing to hold on to :#

thats wat u call funn!!! lol

dude you loved it drifting at 130kmph was scary but we did it hahahahah

you where holding onto ur legs LMFAO was sooo funny…ur balls almost came out of ur mouth. ROFL

SHIT AND PISS MYSELF IS THE RIGHT THING TO SAY >_<… NEVER AGAIN!!!

i think Zep’s balls grew x10 bigger that day… hahaha now i wanna see you on track… :stuck_out_tongue:

just waiting for the next track day…

So rick what would it take for you to shit yourself???

man alot… ive flipped 2 cars and crashed 4 so it would take alot for me to get really scared to crap myself… track day will be insense cause im going all out if i hit a wall or flip my ride i still wont… ull see… im getting my motor soon cant wait.

now i really cant wait to see this… hahaha…

right… well buy a damn car and come out and play

Mexican Food.

^^^ OMFG THATS SO TRUE… TACO BELL!!!

lmao u guys are jokes

Mcd’s… does it all the time.

u guys have weak stomach. comon u gotta take more than that.

From ingestion?

Only “ass-flux” (In dumb and dumber, don’t recall the actual name) would make me go… if stuck in gridlock.

Meh, I’d probably just pull to the side of the road and let it flow… I ain’t gonna clean up fecal matter from my seats!!!

I mean real mexican food, when I went to Cancun… well, you don’t wanna know the details.

Cuban food is marginally better…