what would you pic?

so do you want a mustang, or a miata?

How is this even a real post? You’re talking about a car worth $30k+ vs a car worth $15k.

Not to mention the whole apples to oranges argument.

I’d “pic” both…? See example “pic” below…

http://image.importtuner.com/f/8378008+w750+st0/0211it_03zoom+Honda_S2000_Toyota_Supra_Toyota_MR2+Front_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

You live in regent park and your going to buy 20k+ car?..I love were my tax dollars are going.

supra!

Mikey, you NEED the S2K to complete the douchebag look man. No asian asshole is complete without an s2k.

S2k, all day.

Win.

fuuuuuck youuuuuu

He does’nt live in regent park hes talking shit…and get the s2k why would you buy a built supra fuck that its probably beaten on and its more fun building your own car.

quoted for truth.

s2000’s are amazing cars. Supra’s are old, heavy, and handle like wood. plus what polar said about it possibly being beaten on, or having cut corners in the build process…

it also depends on what you’ll be doing with the car. a Supra making “lots of power” will be a bitch to drive around on the regular, where-as the S2K is a decently powered (for it’s size and weight), fun to drive/track car that can also daily drive like a Civic.

not to mention how much less gas money you’ll spend…

get a Prius!!!

its always a win win situation if u buy a prius!!!

Now that’s Gangsta.

I’d personally broaden my selection of cars… Maybe open up to something with a more usable power band and some low end and mid range torque.

I’d look into something like an EVO 8 or 9 or Legacy with a H6 and snail for what you’re apparently willing to spend.

But that’s just me.

If i HAD to pick… I’d pick a stock AP1

wow u guys are blowing this way out of contrast lol.

1. i could care less what ppl think about what i drive

2. im no asking for people to tell me what to but just asking for everyones opinion on the cars

3. arruda who the fuck are you to say anythign about me if you dont even know me u fuckin cracker.

4. polar bear do u also know when i whipe my ass too?
    just becuse i moved dont mean i dont stay down there too

and yeah i am leaning more towards the s2k just because its new

and sick kits u guys know of besides the amuse widebody?

S2k, but for the love of god get a better colour. Silverstone is so… generic it hurts.

Please don’t put a kit on a S2K I see enough of that with Defcon down the street from y shop, all I hear is fucking sewing machines all day long

i love how supras look actually… they are a very muscular looking car, unfortunately they are heavy. The motor is great, but again heavy. No doubt they can be built as nice track killing machines but not as easily as an s2k.

S2k on the other hand id supercharge and lighten further and slap some functional aero… the s2k is years beyond the supra in both chassis and suspension… its a real lightweight sportscar.

You’re comparing two different cars from two different eras… both are great… supra imho looks sexier and more exotic… i mean it was once the top dog of toyota as was the nsx for honda and the skyline for nissan… but… the s2k is imho the better choice if u want handling performance.

I know that regent park is subsidized housing because i’m a officer for Toronto Community Housing Corporation. I dont know you that is correct or were you live but I do know that if TCHC found out a tenant that pays $180 dollars a month on rent has a 20k car…consider yourself homeless. My apologies if I offended you but its hard for me to swallow paying $1200 a month on rent and barley affording car insurance when my tax dollars goes to people who are soposed to not able to pay market rent but can own a more expensive car then I can…if my info is incorrect I accept all responsiblity and again I apologize!

S2k, go for an AP1, AP2’s have some issues, (don’t quote me, but I remember reading up on it).

GL