what would you rather...

20valve turbo!

well i knew it was a turbloooo…

ugh i want one so bad…

tyler buy an e30 we’ll roll mad deep y0

If I do buy one of these cars i will NOT swap out the motor. I think these two cars have a lot of history and it would just ruin the car if I swapped in something bigger/better.

I like the s4’s but… idk. I want a high reving 4…and rwd with a lsd…for some drifto fun!

dozr hit the nail on the head

e30 m3’s are one of my favorite cars, but I wouldn’t recommend one for a daily.

get a 328is (the later e36, comes with a 2.8 inline 6) get m3 cams, chip, bolt ons, and enjoy some high hp. you’ll have enough $ for suspension, rims, whatever, below your 10k budget

You seem to know a lot about bimmers…

what should I look out for milliage wise on the 328’s?
I think I can only do black…
I was really stuck on the 190 2.3-16 but now that I am readin about the e36 bimmers I am gaining intrest…

OT. wanna trade my gti for your bmw wagon in your sig? hawwwtt!

i get offers for e30 and e36 m3’s as trades all the time, I won’t get rid of it for anything. maybe for 25k i would lol

as far as mileage; e36’s have an m50 (325i/is) or an m52 (328i/is). they have a timing chain, so they’re not as fragile as the e30 325i/is motor (m20, which has a belt, that snaps at 60-70 guaranteed)

i would have no problem buying a 140k e36 if it had been well maintained. but with your budget, you can probably get one with 60-70k, which is obviously better.

do the 328’s come with a factory LSD?

Eff this thread.

Alfa Romeo 164 Q4!

http://www.pipeandslippers.net/vw_11.jpg

My mom has a (92 or so)190e 5-speed with the 2.6 and its peppy as hell used to beat my 94 v6 stock mustang hands down.

Didn’t Lisa’s dad in Saved By the Bell have a canary yellow 190E?

mtree

I don’t know but when they were airing them on Adult Swim a few months ago they had the episode where Zach was “buzzed” and got in an accident with Lisa’s mom’s car and A.C. fixed and Zach’s father wasn’t mad, but “disapointed”.

haha, that’s madd WASPy to get ‘disappointed’

i just get kinda pissed when people break my shit

just saying

carry on

Kids on big wheels beat V6 mustangs. Just sayin.

an e30 M3 for a daily is about the worst idea ever. i don’t understand your aversion from e36’s? did you ever drive one? a 328 would be a hoot and a lot better choice for a daily than an M3.

MY 94 MUSTANG WAS MADDD SIQQQQQ AND SOO FAST BEET EVERYONE AND I RACED ALL THE TIMMEEE AND WONN AND GOT MAD HOT BABES LIEK 4 AT A TIME!! FOR REEEL I GOT VIDEOS TO PROVE IT

Better? =)