what would you take this quote as?

soooooooooo does she drive a white mustang…

her naked > her driving a mustang

Sounds like it is supposed to have a special meaning about it, most likely specific to you and her. Have you ever told your girlfriend she doesn’t do anything with her life but sit around and read cosmetology magazines all day? If not, then you should have. Otherwise she wouldn’t be a good girlfriend.

Your girlfriend could also be trying to duplicate quotes from TV showsand movies that are really lame and she’s trying to be all cool and shit. Like The Notebook or some shit, who knows. I don’t know her. Do you?

Is your girlfriend smart? Like, at all? She could be saying something that makes no sense and is just begging for your attention, and now because it makes no sense, it makes no sense to you, it makes no sense to me and the rest of this forum. So now your girlfriend has taken all of our attention and I’m a busy fucking person, and I’m pretty sure a lot of other people on here are pretty busy too, so how about you find that bitch and tell her to get her shit right or our time is going to be refunded to us by running a Fisting train on your girlfriend.

That’s my take. I could be wrong though.

could be worse she could be sending you bleeding through lyrics

“Fuck your world
and fuck your kind
Go fuck yourself
Youre fucking barely alive
I used to think of what you meant to me
I think of you every fucking day
Why the fuck did i let you into my heart
Now where do i begin
Today is my last fucking chance Erase it all
and kill my past
Fuck what we fucking said
The memories dont mean shit
Dont give a fuck about what youll say
The memories don’t mean shit”

How about you stop going out and spend some time with her at home… just the 2 of you.

AE?

fuck that ditch her ass she sounds like a cunt anyway

Mature :tup:

Nope.

Yup.

Newds or Banstick

For real. Post pics already. Jesus christ.

i would and wouldnt post pics, i would post pics because i would love to see, and reason for not posting pics because she could be amazing and everyone would say that and make this kid feel like a homo because he screwed up, or she could be nasty and make him feel even worse for wasting his time and making a pointless thread… BUt seriously post pics unless shes over 138 lbs

What are you a homo…OHHHHHH :gay2:

this thread is funny. id say post pics if you two are on bad terms, but if on good terms than don’t. i know i posted pics of a girl i was hooking up with once when she pissed me off. haha (not on this site though)

she is probably fat… she should lose weight…

you wish

well post them on this site.

umm i think i know who it is thats why…duh…and if it is her she mad cute

WHAT THE FUCK

3 pages and no pics?

i figured that much, domt take it so personally i was just joking around.