what would you take this quote as?

It’s because you drive a V-6, and not a V-8. Chick’s don’t dig wannabe mulletiers.

Seriously. Even the broads wanna see now. You can’t bring us along this far and not come through. I will have you banned. I know people.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/postthefingpics-1.gif

i figured :gay3:

yes she does drive a mustang…

thats how we met… white mustang, white camaro…
and for some reason i think were getting back togther lol…

supposely she didnt know what she was trying to say last night…idk…

wait … white mustang girl dating white camaro guy …

uh … whats her first name ? …

sounds like a girl i sort of know …

NEWDS FTW…I am tired of checking this thread…POST NEWDS TODAY in this space and make NYspeed a happy place!

In all seriousness, keep your head on straight. You may very well get back together, but don’t go getting all philosophical with each other to the point of losing track of what’s real. Just sayin cuz getting text messages about being proactive kinda sounds like things just spiraled away from what’s really at hand. Two rules for fighting in relationships that never get followed but would build much healthier realationships if they were:

1. Do not bring up the past.
  2. Keep it relevant.

I think I got that from Dr. Phil, which pisses me off because I generally think he’s a blathering idiot. But whether I did or not, I’ve been in many many fights with my woman and the closer we stay to those 2 rules the more productive, not destructive, the fight is.

i think its shana…her plate says shay baby

ya thanks for the help, thats what i have turned to… we started talking about the game tonight and stuff and not talking about what happened

word.

what a stalker… do i know you, kinda wierd that you know my gfs name…

oh man,I think i found her myspace.

I think I’ve seen that plate… and I think she drives like ass

Post it!!! WE all can be her “friend”

she isnt on myspace lol…

and she probably does drive like an ass i always tell her she does…

she takes after me… it happens

lol

i think i drove her ass.

a women that drives like ass? bull shit