What year is your bike/current mileage?

Bike in my garage is a 06cbr 600rr with 3200 on it

LOL havent had ANY time in the last TWO years huh?

:lol idk alot of people put no miles on their bikes, it surprises me.

2001 Suzuki GSXR-1000: First bike, bought it in 04’ with 6,500 miles on it. I think I have a little over 25Kmi on it now. Unfortunately, I’ve only put around 3K on it in the past 2 years.

1989 Honda NX-250: Traded a dirt bike for it in fall of 09’ I believe. Had 11,800mi on it. It has low 13kmi on it now. Fun little bike. The fiancé just got her license and is learning to ride on it.

The problem is, we have an apartment with no garage to store bikes in and don’t trust the neighborhood to leave them in the parking lot. Hopefully we will have a house with a garage in the next year. I’ll definitely be back to riding more. Even just to commute to work and hit the back roads on the way home.

2007 GSXR 1000 that I bought at the end of June and it had 9,9xx on it and now it has just over 15,xxx.

Welcome aboard! Good mileage.

Got pics of the bike? Post them in the sticky thread in the section.

Nice bike! Welcome.

I will upload the pictures when I get on my computer. I have only seen one GSXR 1000 the same color as mine. I have to Orange/copper and black. It has duel chrome yoshi pipes. Over the winter I am going to do a couple things.

a member on here has had his copper/black 07 1000 since it was new

its stretched/lowered with a tiforce on it.

TAYLOR MADE Greg, lose the saddle bags lol

The yoshi’s look good!! Wait till I do the cat delete and it will sound better.

Decided to start putting my bike in the hallway of my apartment building chained to a pole. So, if I don’t get in trouble for that I’ll be putting a lot more miles on this thing this season. Way stoked.

07 cbr600rr 4100 miles. bought it in feb with 1400.

not bad for a weekend warrior

2002 Honda RC51 (rvt1000) bought spring of this year with 16k miles on it got about 24K on it now and riding came to a sudden stop being my front rim is Bent new rims should be in next week

2007 CBR600RR - 6,xxx miles

2006 kawi 636 bought with 1700 on it now has 3100

got married last summer, bought a house this summer. I live so close to work that I walk and weekends when it’s nice enough to ride have been filled with repairs/mods to the house. Getting older and having priorities change is a bitch.

2000 CBR600F4 ~34K

16,373 on it now, rode twice this week.

08 yamaha r6 1,900 miles

rode today. almost died, dumb broads in jeeps with cellphones. cant win.