Whats connected just to the bottom right on the exhaust manifold?

Where the green wire goes into the cynlinder and onto the exhaust mani…

Is that the O2 Sensor?

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8334/img00102kj9.jpg

Yes.

What or how bad would it be for this to disconnect?

you mean just the electrical connection?? It disconnects where the black rubber boot meets the yellowish part in your pic.
or do you mean what will happen if you disconnect it?

No, the cylinder that connects onto the exhaust manifold…

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3782/img00102circleaa9.jpg

O2 Sensor? If you remove you will most likely get check engine and an empty hole.

and u will have an airaiting exhaust manifold and will loose lots of power.

and shitty gas mileage.

Ok so…heres the scoop.
It poped off…somehow last night driving home.

No check engine light came on…but man tom…there was a hole :wink: lol

Poped it back on this morning seems to be fine now.
But im mostly concerned about if it’ll just pop off again…

you will fail emissions to with all the road side stops going on these days you`d better leave it in.

Really? lol.

Right now its really not my choice weather i leave it in or not, its weather it will stay in it self. I tired reattaching it in but it feels a little loose. I’m gonna try making the metal around it a little smaller and fit it on better.

and you said that my engine needs work…pfffft

it should thread into the hole, there should be no “poping off” lol

Thats not my engine…
Its my exhaust mani, we probably hit it while swapping in the new motor…

^^is it not attached to your engine?

Technically everythings connected to everything, so in a technical sense yes, it is connected to my engine. But you have to remember i drive my car day in and day out 24/7, and we are talking about a 17 year old car here. You haven’t driven your car as much as i do, wait until you get it on the road, all the things that will pop up here and there…just like any other car.

o2 sensors shouldn’t be popping out. they are securely threaded into the manifold.

i hope you’re manifold is okay

you most likely striped or ripped the threads off the o2 or manifold…check the o2 sensor to see if the threads are damaged… if so… your lucky.

After rechecking it again at CG last night we all belive its the housing it self, that screws into the manifold and the cylinder that is off right now is simply just old and rusted. I’ll be taking a better look today…when its not scorching hot lol, and than coming to a conclusion. BUT, i’ve got someone giving me a new sensor, so its alllll goood.