whats going on in amherst lately?

[quote=BikerFry;499807]:lol: Littering AND?quote]

smokin the reffer :ohnoes:

lol that sucks

never really had a single problem with police, except back when I used to skateboard… and they were primarily just protecting other people property (curbs and shit). Hell, I got a little spirited in the car a few nights ago… had a cop pull up next to me and just told me to take it easy :lol:

my back windows are still tinted. im sure he got behind me and saw that and just assumed the rest of them were. to be honest though, if i was the cop, i would have waited for me to do something else before pulling me over (like speeding a little bit, not using a turn signal, whatever). although seeing a young guy driving a nice car and being one of the the only cars on Transit Rd at 1 in the morning was prob reason enough lol.

Yeah, sounds like he was just checking. Although technically your back windows are still illegal.

i love being on the right side of the law and knowing people.lol ive never gotten a ticket when pulled over. they always say “you know if i gave you a ticket your boss would kick my ass”…i love it!!

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:113,topic:25665"”]

I don’t think it’s just Amherst BTW. State police were all over a road called Ocean Parkway this past Sunday morning on the way to the early morning cruise spot. It’s no ricer spot either, all old timers with their muscle cars and exotics, sort of like what they have in Cali but no JDM.

They weren’t just cruising along either, they were hiding between bushes and sand dunes and the radar in my dads Stang lit up every time. Mind you this is the one and only road that runs along the main south shore Long Island beaches.

[/quote]

dude, its getting warm out and that road is like a damn drag strip. The cops will be out in full force down there. we used to go there at like 1-2am and just run digs for a few hours with no cars or cops around. those were good times.

But whenever there are meets going down(like tobayfest i think is what its called) the cops are swarming and pulling ppl over for EVERY possible infraction.