Whats the difference between these turbos?

lol isnt that obvious??

If I wanted a dime a dozen fast car i would have bought a $500 civic shell, spent $4-5k on motorwork and been in the 10’s… but civics are fuckin plain and have no style to them… at least not to me.

I like to be different and a fast convertible, (maybe not on this forum with all the fast s2k’s) is different as no one builds them.

If I wanted to be like the rest of the world, sure… I could have went out and bought a gsx that is stock AWD… But why is that fun? If I was going to buy a car I was going to keep stock I woulda bought a zr1 or a gtr or something…

As for the weight, the vert weighs only a couple hundred pounds more then the hard top and I’ve already got KK working on the AWD set up… I just have to get donor car to his shop and he said he could have it done in a day!

Being a car enthusiast, I am surprised you and others are not all for this swap… The hobby is “building” cars, not buying them already built the way we want them… Having a unique car that no one else has is an awesome feeling… Tell a Honda guy you put a b18 into a Del sol and see if they give a shit… Likely not as there are 352524584258245-89 b18 swapped del sols.