Whats the matter?

Got my turbo setup done tonite is running alright for just a base map only problem is that the turbo is whistling like a metal on metal but the turbo is def getting oil tested that, im not losing any power at all…if my fins were hitting the housing i would lose power rite??? Im getting the coolant lines for it hopefully tomo could this be the reason just becuz im not running coolant through it yet? Also it only whistles rite as you give it some gas and after you let off the gas more toward idle and low rpms

But overall im happy with it just hope everything will be alright

HUGE thanks to Jeff at 1st Try cant thank him enough

Jeff is the man. As far as coolant lines everyone has their opinions on them. Me and parkbench have similar setups and I have my lines hooked up. My engine bay is A LOT cooler than his. Also you may want your fans to kick on all the time now also. Good luck and can’t wait to see it!

good luck on finding that coolant line size…

Seen the turbo setup… Im happy that everything went good as planned. Yes jeff is the man. Now hand his business card to random people heh.

i need to make a couple adjustments, little research and found out need to adjust the BOV and should be ok.
the compressor is surging

This is the first real turbo kit built, manifold, charge pipe and downpipe were built here at the shop. I am very pleased with results and photos will follow

good job guys, as for the coolent lines for that turbo are real easy to come across

good luck wray