What's the most incorrect car statement you've ever heard?

there is only one '83 vette, and it’s in GM’s possession. There’s no way some fuckwad owns it. Especially at a HUGE car show…where he should have brought it.

“I heal-toe my automatic”

There’s more than one. MAYBE 3 or 4. But no normal person owns them. A Corvette museum, and a few other ballers.

They don’t have registerable VINS, and no crash records…so they can’t be driven around.

I don’t really know, my dad knows more than me.

this one guy used to say that the lil drops of oil underneath his chevy trailblazer was “normal seepage”

Try like 47 of them.

I knew this Mustang owner once that believed his tails were clear when we all knew they were ricey Altezzas. He used to scream “THEY’RE CLEARS!!!”, then he’d stomp around some, get in his car and go home.

I wonder whatever happened to him ? :wink:

The kid that is geting more boost in his wrx cause he changed out the pulley on his turbo.

I was watching this show on Discovery Times (Seven Wonders of Automobiles)…In one of the side notes they were talking about the new Mini and it’s inline V-4 engine…

This girl talking about her S2K “I was driving through a tunnel in NYC, and when the vtec kicked in everything went all blurry like in F&F.”

fuck off… they were clears :shoot:

:rofl:

he sucks dick for coke

kid once told me for 2 hours about how fast his 3000gt was (NA AUTO) because he was running so much n20, finnnaly i go out to look at it, he has a nOS bottle in the trunk, with the hose running out… look under the hood, no hookup anywhere, i look back and find the open line is just tucked under the carpet… i break the news to him and first he is in disbelief, “but its faster i know it…” “how do you put the n20 on?”

“the guy told me when i put it in L that the n20 is on”

:rofl:

wait was this at delta sonic lube shop?

From another thread today

X… :lol:

i donno if i would want any of those cars, there isnt much left of pre-production cars after all the testing they do. those kind of cars are plagued with poblems from being beaten hard and ripped apart 100 times

who wants a car thats been thru the pothole / speedbump tests like in the truck commercials show ? or a car that was an assembly line prop, and was torn apart / reassembeled 100 times in order to steamline the assembly process

its often hard to get 3 or 4 good cars out of what remains of 50 or 100 preproduction models

picture what would remain of 50 matching rally cars after a season of abuse w/ minimal repairs :bloated:

Originally Posted by mJstk01
Video does seem weird from the camera zoom… I’m sure the road is actually much longer than we can tell. 1 mile in 30 sec roughly calculates to 176mph (5280ft/30s).

then i guess a mile a minute equals 88mph, despite the fact theres only 60 minutes in an hour

“yeah, your’s are the ones with the 5.0 in them.”
“those cars were factory supercharged.”

two “mechanics” talking about 5-speed SHOs.

“I’m looking for the V8 Miatas that Mazda made…”
“Those Mitsubishis (Evo VIII) have posi at all four wheels”
“I drilled the block out to make it a V8” (Corsica)
“The new AMGs have a factory nitrous system.” (Last German with a factory nitrous system also had cannon and a prop, that I worked into the conversation later and he stopped making eye contact)

“that Mustang’s got a big block.” (SCSteve’s late model GT)

there’s so much ignorance out there. :rofl:

bwahahaha … thats trivia question quality ownage right there

i love when people ask what an odometer is but say O…doh…meter then cant figure out the make and model. over the winter we had a lady come in and tell us she had the red car… keep in mind i work at a big mall and the parking lot was full. she got mad when we asked what type of car it was, she just kept saying “its the red car”

roffle…and it was said w/ such a straight face

i got a good one…DSM Reliability