What's the most incorrect car statement you've ever heard?

you beat me to it!!!

when i read that, i actually started laughing at work and people looked at me funny…

+1

yes.

A guy pulled up to mighty one night in an ugly blue late 70’s Camaro with a blower stickin outta the hood, and the loudest exhaust leak you ever heard. Started running his mouth about how his car had 550 rearwheel horse without even heads on it! He was saying that he got the thing dynoed with the heads on it and it dynoed 829 rear wheel horse, and wanted to know where the mad-fast Mustangs were cause he couldn’t get a single person to run him…And this is where I come in. I asked him what it ran in the 1/4 and he said that he couldn’t tell me cause his “sponsors” would get mad at him if he revieled that information. So then I said you can’t find anyone to run ya huh? he said No so I said I’ll run ya. He says what do you drive, I pointed to it, and he hit me with the “Sponsors” line again, so I told him I wouldn’t tell his sponsors that he got his ass handed to him, so he said that he had no methanol. I walked over to my car and got a gallon of methanol out and said here you go. Then he said that he was at Shredd and Reagan yesterday and some kids were fuckin with his shit and it hasn’t run right since. So I finally got this tard to get to run and it takes him about 5 minutes to start the damn POS. We’re sittin at the light to turn onto sheridan and the POS stalled probably 10 times. We get about 150-200 yards down the road and he pulls into the northtown plaza cause his shit was pissin coolant everywhere. Never got to run him.

TyrannosaurusCuv [12:36 A.M.]: its not tt, but the 300zx is considered one
TyrannosaurusCuv [12:36 A.M.]: all considered supercars

This guy who has a shop around my area, has a 283 motor with a couple big bottles, in a nova

Says he ran a 9 second 1/4 mile (kinda believable, on a HUGE shot), and trapped at…

190 :bloated:

retard

ahahaha

lol an old friend of mine used to own an N/A eagle talon but went around telling everyone it was turbocharged. I asked him to show me and he’s point to the AC compressor :wtf: :lol:

the best was the “performance” button he had :lol: funny people

I have a million of these stories

I raced a 5.0 stang last year and beat him, he followed me to mighty to tell me my STI was pretty fast for a V6 O.o

a friend once said “the injen CAI is going to give me 40 WHP”

Dude, my friend worked on my 3.4 impala, I got a mopar intake on it and he added some extra hoses and stuff, I guarantee i have close to 400HP, itll be a good race with your GTO

hahaha I forgot about that :lol:

“hondas are cool”

:rofl:

yesterday at Mighty…
“…the Honda B20 motor has a lot of Torque”

The seeds off a crimson king will not nesicarily breed true because those trees are grafted. The easiest way to root a cutting is not to cut it. cut a few channels length wise down the branch, dust with rooting compound, then surround it with plastic filled with damp peat moss. it should then root into the peat and you got urself a mini tree. after its rooted, cut below the peatmoss bag, and plant. best to work with something thin as a pencil.

While it’s still on the tree growing???Can’t say I’ve ever tried/seen that done before.LOL.What do I wrap it with?Saran wrap?This really works tho?
D

“my cavalier has 130hp stock, plus i have a CAI, and that adds 20hp. so your stock 140hp celica should be slower, i dont even have to race you to know i will win”

yea, because truth be told, no performance part company would ever want anyone to know that THEIR parts are being used on a car that runs x.xx @ 1xxmph in the 1/4…

:bloated:

he came LOOKING for a race, got one, and bitched out with excuses … noice

Aparently I drive a 6 cylinder NA datsun…

Here’s a good one (not the best ever, but good none the less):

Friend: Yeah, an RX8 will beat you in a race.
Me: Are you talking about a stock RX8, because they aren’t turbo’d.
Friend: That’s what I’m saying, a stock RX8 would beat you in a race.
Me: Like in the 1/4 mile?
Friend: Yep
Me: You know nothing about cars do you?!?!
Friend: What!?!
Me: Remember I used to work at Mazda for 2 years and I’ve driven at least 15 different RX8’s and they are NOT as fast as my car. FYI my car stock is faster than a stock RX8.
Friend: I dunno, they’re pretty fast.
Me: Let me get this straight, your telling me a stock RX8 will beat a modified 99’ WS6 Trans Am in the 1/4 mile?
Friend: Yep.

I know my car isn’t the fastest car in the world by a long shot but it’s definitely faster than a stock RX8. I’ve raced 3 RX8’s, never from a dig, just on the thruway from 60-120 or so and I’ve beat all of them by a good margin. On top that I used to work at Mazda (worked there for 2 1/2 years) and have driven pleny of RX8’s, they are quick cars. People have no idea how fast a car is and they just go and shoot their mouth off.

Side note to FormulaLS1: If you read this guess who said this to me? You will laugh your ass off when you find out.