Wheel alignment !

a few days ago i banged my driver side wheel on a side walk…and now the wheel has gone in around an inch…first i thought it was the control arm…but then i was told its not…can seem to figure it out i guess without taking it to a shop…but off the top… with the experience the People on this board have…wut would u think the problem is?

only 2 things that come 2 my mind are tension rod and lower control arm. 1 of them have 2 b bent.

Can you PLEASE try and use correct english ?

On the above note, it may be likely that the wheel has been damaged itself, as well check the all the control arms, they may not be visably bent so compare the suspect ones to that of the other side.

You might have shifted the strut tower… :frowning:

or bent subframe

in which case you need it pulled.

one of my buddies has the same prob, do you know where good places are to get it pulled and straight again?

Getting a subframe pulled ranges from $1500 - $2000 its not worth it, you might as well just find another subframe and have it swapped because its alot cheaper, which is what im in the process of doing. I just finished cleaning up my new subframe today =) and I am considering changing the subframe bushings even though they are fine.

Ken

Happened to my car… but I got a good hookup on the price for new paint and straighened chassis for 800… i provided the parts… THey did it soooo sick that The alignment came back… never seen anything like it before. I didnt hit it too hard tho, tower moved back just a bit… You couldn’t tell If I didn’t say… If you want the place PM me. Its in Markham

You cant get a new strut tower tho… some parts u need pulled.

You can, it’s just cheaper to have it pulled.