wheel offset

hey guys … i wanna put some rims on my car … and i was wondering what offset i needed stock front fenders and stocks quater panels has n e one got any input on this
i wanna go as big as possible but don’t want it to rub on the fender
s13 rota p45f
fr 18 x 8.5 +25 or + 30 ??? which one will look nicer … or fit
RR 18x 9.5 +25 0r +35 ??? which one would work better or look better

thanks guys

The 30 offset on the front and 35 on the back would probably fit well. I had 7.5 +32 and it fit pretty flush at the front.

go with +25 all around… you won’t regret it…

Word, the rears MAY need a slight pull

what would + 42 look like?

not flush

can u please tell me where u are getting them ? the canadian distributers for rota dont seem to have any , or they jusdt tell me the p45r’s never came to n/a but im sure i have seen them on sale here

If you guys wait soon the p45r will be out in 17by9.

word

Is this for S13 or S14? Either way if you get 9.5 +35 I gaurentee they will not clear coilovers if you ever get some.

Like the other guys said +25 is the way to go. A little fender roll in the back and you’re golden.

sweet thank for the info but i have changed my mind i think i’m gonna go with
rota d2
Rr 18 x 9.0 +30/+35 4h x 114.3
Ft 18 x 8.0 +25/+35 4h x 114.3
for theses i was thinking +25 in the front and +30 in the back … an issus with clearance ??? whats ur imput on these will it stick out
btw is goin on a S13 stock fenders
thanks

Sounds like a great setup to me. Again, I don’t know if you’re lowered or on coilovers. At stock height you have no problems. Lowered and depending on tire size 245-up you might want to roll the rears to be safe. Either way those sound like pretty managable sizes.