Wheel Shaving/Milling locally?

I’m looking to have 3mm Shaved on my Rears so I can run a wider tire. Anyone know of any shops that can do that locally?

I had B&R mill out the centerbore on some wheels and they turned out perfect.

Where are they located?

I didn’t realize you were up in SR so it might be a bit far to travel:

http://www.bandrspeedsupply.com/

Thanks i’ll have to give them a call. I’m not worried about the drive as long as they do good work.

kinda interested in this too, i need to shave about 4mm off the hub on a set of my wheels so they tuck a lil better…

What does something like this cost? would love to get a few mm off of the ASA’s

you guys are worried about 3-4 mm??? I dont think you’d really notice a difference. thats about 5/32 of an inch. I dont think it be worth the effort.

Actually anyone with a milling machine that knows what there doing can do it.

I’m not worried about it for bigger tires, but rather Fender clearance.

The stock Goat Wheels are 48mm offset, the ASA’s are 40mm.

with stock size tires I was catching the fender lip on the one side by a mm or two.

Since has been fixed with stiffer drag springs in the rear, but I want to get 3/8th drop springs for the front, and its going to be VERY close, 2-3mm would be a life saver.

It makes a world of difference when your trying not to hit your fender.

agreed

just roll the inner fender lip. 3-4mm isnt much and shouldnt be much to roll the lip to clear. if your barely touching with 40mm offset wheels, then just tap the fender lip in. You’ll be fine

and i’m surprised your suspension is allowing the tire to come that close to the lip. I have had my tires sticking out for along time now and never had it come close to the lip

Tell me how I roll factory rolled front fender lips and we will talk.

My tires are going to hit if I drop the front, and its not going to be on a lip, its going to be on the edge of the fender.

So unless I adjust the camber, those 3mm would be a lifesaver.

And like I said, I took care of the rears with drag springs, but I want to drop the front so…

didnt realize you have a rolled fender already.

what size tire do you run? becareful when you have to get new ones cuz some brands are wider than others so those 3mm may be eaten up later

The front fender lips are rolled over from the factory, nothing more that can be done, Rear’s are not but I am not concerned with the rears as they are taken care of with the drag springs.

245/45/17 on a 40mm offset wheel, Stock are 48mm offset, same tire size, so I gained 8mm of clearance to the strut, so front rubbing may be able to be taken care of with an alignment, well see.

baseball bat and pull the car forward. :slight_smile:

So 1 answer out of 16 posts?

anyplace that can mill something should beable to do it.

Back from the dead! Finally have the wheels off and tires dismounted. Striking out here…
B&R can’t do it, Hub cap haven won’t do it, Naylor’s can’t do it, any other places out there???