When a cop pushes the line between funny and douchebag...

i would have laughed. :wink:

Listen up meow, you must have done something wrong. There ain’t nothin funny about what those policemen did.

meow, do you know how fast you were going?

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:4,topic:24465"”]

littering and…

[/quote]

:rofl:

Jeller

Does that look like spit, ah fuck it!

yea thats pretty lame… not the first time i’ve seen them do somthing that makes no sense whatsoever lol

This thread made me wanna watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohV6q5wE1hE

[quote=“66impalass,post:20,topic:24465"”]

Yeah, troopers admit fault when they fuck up, its not like they are god and an insurance company can’t touch them

[/quote]

[quote=“evolve,post:18,topic:24465"”]

when did cops become perfect drivers?

[/quote]

I know this, but do you think they would admit they were dicking around?? Plus what ins company would believe that a cop backed into someone at a red light?? They would prob laugh at you because all insurance companies are in it for the $$$.

[quote=“Zong,post:22,topic:24465"”]

Listen up meow, you must have done something wrong. There ain’t nothin funny about what those policemen did.

meow, do you know how fast you were going?

[/quote]

lol

Were you going up to Canada to get some poutine?

[quote=“JayS,post:29,topic:24465"”]

Were you going up to Canada to get some poutine?

[/quote]

…almost made it.

Should have told them the schnozeberry’s taste like schnozeberry’s and you woulda been good to go :tup:

litercola

SUE ME! SUE ME!!

Move that gigantic cotton candy!

I think it’s kinda funny LOL

lol that story made me laugh

Super Troopers part 2

You boys like Mexico?

Twas funny, just glad they were joking around and not serious.

My luck has it they woulda been fucking around, pulled me over and arrested me for driving too close to a cop or something stupid like that.

Don’t call me radio!

Maybe Super Troopers 2 is gonna be a TV series like Cops…only funny…well wait cops was pretty funny.

:tup:

I never knew that Super Troopers and Reno 911 were based off the same thing. Now that there is a Reno 911 movie I’m kinda like meh we need the Broken Lizard crew!