When a cop pushes the line between funny and douchebag...

So I was leaving work, which is only about a mile from where I live on Elmwood. I am on the Niagara Circle downtown and stuck on I believe the light that intersects the circle with Court St…

Any who a Buffalo PD is in front of me and theres a good distance between me and him, the light turns green and he doesn’t go. I give it a second before beeping to not piss him off. As I go to beep and pass I see his reverse lights come on and he backs up almost into my front end.

I’m thinking wtf is he doing and I go to put it in reverse incase maybe theres something or someone in front of him on the ground, as I look in my mirror I see another BPD car behind me creeping closer, so I just stay put thinking WTF they are boxing me in for no apparent reason. (My tint is dark so maybe something about that)

They both at the same time throw on their lights just as the light turns red and take off… So I’m like OMG you fuckers… I wait another 3 minutes or so and the light turns green and I continue to Niagara St. and my turn onto S. Elmwood.

As I turn right in the parking lot just off to the right there are both cops sitting there, and I’m thinking ok I’m gonna get a tint ticket or something. As I pass by both cops leave the lot and follow. As you know S. Elmwood near Johnson Park gets wide enough for 3 cars, well both cops come up on both sides of me and pace me for about 1/10th of a mile side by side and turn on their lights again and take off through the red light.

Now what the fuck was all of this for? I have no clue but it made me feel like it was Super Troopers or something.

Is this even legal for cops to fuck with you like? I’m sick of seeing cops do this type of thing all the time to run red lights, etc.

But anywho I passed Jim’s Steakout on Allen/Elmwood and both cops parked and were getting out and as I drove by I gave them a beep.

Either way someone please just let me know if its legal for them to do this type of thing because in my head I was thinking that they couldn’t.

All I hear is wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Haha thanks Mike. I mean in a sense it is funny because they didn’t give me a ticket for tint, or a cracked windshield or anything like that. I was just curious to the legal status of them fucking with someone like that.

littering and…

U should have mashed your brakes and hoped they both went flying by you like smokey and the bandit stylez!

Then take my car off some sweet jumps…

And a ton of semi’s come out of no where to save your ass!

WOOOOOOOOOOWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YEEEE HAW, and I randomly pick up a girl in a wedding dress, however in the part of town I was in, it probably would have been a dude in a wedding dress. /EEEEK

That’s hot… like a red hot poker to the eye. :tup:

hahah… thats some funny shit. What do you drive?

A 99 Impreza, so its not like its something that stands out lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Asshole you beat me to it!

Oh well.

I’m already pulled over!

Anyhow, as much as it is lame that they’re abusing their power like that… That’s really fucking funny.

heh

You assholes would do the same shit if you were cops…

…smokin’ tha reefer…

there is nothing you can do about it… its not legal but theres not much that any supervisor would do to them… you just got some bored as hell asshole cops

Sounds like fun cops. Look at it this way, they could have pulled you over and made up some shitty charges.

fun until they fuck up and they actually hit his car… then hes really fucked because not a single ins agency in the world will believe that a cop hit him.

And that would make one interesting police report… filled out by the cop that hit you trying to be “fun”

when did cops become perfect drivers?

My neighbor got side swiped by a trooper doing a buck-ten in the rain. Trooper admitted fault.

Yeah, troopers admit fault when they fuck up, its not like they are god and an insurance company can’t touch them