When a girl you could potentially bang asks how many you've slept with...

I’ve dated guys that kept lists and could provide an exact number, and guys that had slept with practically every girl they knew, tell her she’s the best and she’ll forgive you all your past wrongs.

Nicole is on track. ^^

Basically, you be honest, if you have slept with less than 10 then you need to make up for it by lying. 10+ is necc. otherwise you look like a pussy. I’m honest, then after we have sex, if i’m interested in keeping her around i’ll tell her she is the best I have ever had in my life. NOT to mention, if you lie to a girl, somehow, they always find out.

To be totally honest, my current girlfriend is the ONLY girl I’ve been with that I told me real number to: 26, so she was 27. And she’s the best, so it works out well for me. I’ve been totally honest w/ her about everything, because I know down the road, my lies will eventually catch up to me, and most girls appreciate the truth so it’s best to deal with her ‘upsetness’ now, then deal with her anger later.

/responsible Cossey.

+eleventybillion. i dont lie, because i’d rather just say it as is then to slip up later and come off as a complete fuckhead. im always upfront about everything. it’s just easier for me that way.

This thread turned all sentimentally and relationshippy real quick.

Fuck bitches, Get money, and Drive fast

Better?

Much, thank you.

Why am I the girl and my answer was “lie to them” - not very sentimental.

I’m not looking for advice by any means, I just felt like starting a new and interesting topic.

o okay, well, post pics anyway:D:thumbup

Tell them the truth about your number. They wont believe you anyway so who cares

Maybe they won’t believe your number Ron, but I’m guessing Chris can’t have more than five or six under his belt anyway… so really what’s the big deal here? :tongue

my number for penis in vagina is actually shockingly low:thumbup

I tell the truth cause I’m a no bs guy. Plus I was able to have some self restraint and not plug everything around thru 4 yrs of college and endless time in restaurants

yes i tell the truth, at 8 girls at 24 years old, no girl is gonna be scarred away unless she is a prude that wants to wait to marriage. oh and most girls i’ve slept with this gets talked about after, or never lol.

And when they are more mad that’s less sex overall. It always starts with a question like “how many?” and ends up being “who were they” lol.

Want to make it seven?

I’ll tell the truth but was never asked that :lol

No thanks, I’m not into CP.

CP makes my world go round.