When's it coming out?

My 300z has been out for a week and my 240 is still 2ft in the air till the end of April

April 26th, day after exams are done!

April 19…i’m driving it to my last exam for extra inspiration

probably next week. got a couple maintenance things to fix first

hopefully begining of may.still alot of work to do

havent bought my new one yet lol. i justhave a motor in pieces, maybe ill ride that… :wink:

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/2981/img1294b.jpg

I have a feeling its going to be a good summer

how many of you guys got caught out there today in your summer cars?

Fuck this motherfornicating weather. I wanted to drive my car today.

Luckily mines still getting the ecu done so I’ve been winter beatering it up

i did get caught on the 401 for 3 FUCKING HOURS because the wife wanted me to drive her… Like it was slippery, but we’ve had much worse, and yet today there were fucking accidents every 10 feet.

^^ tons of people were hitting up the shop in the last little couple weeks looking to put summer tires on if that sheds some light.

Also, a lot of people got out of the funk of driving out there so they overestimated their rally-driving abilities lol…

And i did see a few accidents. Got to see 2 happen in person and they were just cause of one 'tard trying to get out of traffic in a stupid manner (dumb overtakes). Mostly little fender benders though nothing serious.

im selling my coupe then getting an fc …then driving an fc this summer…hopefully april …ill be at the meet though for sure

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

lmaooo just say the bings meet banner …-wont it be cold? don’t be a pussy. awsome!

had mine out today, scary… but yet so much fun! Glad i bought it. now it just needs better tires… and of course MORE POWER!!!

brought mine out thursday last week thinking it was beautiful out, now im driving it in the snow…first winter for this car, kinda pissed

driving my truck. rather drive that than 20 year old car

the drift car is chilling awaiting DOOOOM

Out since yesterday. I was so afraid though…lol. Saw 5 crashes yesterday.

What are you driving now, Mike?

first start tonight, tune asap, wheels and tires arriving soon, should be together for bings meet.

i smelt feints exhaust near britania and erinmills.

The r32, i got insurance again!