when's the next big meet like bings

yaa i missed out on bings meet. the fags @ work forgot to find a replacement for me on that day so i got screwed and missed out. never really been to any meets except for the ones @ comers gate.

next year

there might be a end of the season meet i think

i thought u said bings meet

there might be a year end meet

noo noo i just missed out on bings really pissed bought it, but i really just wondering if there is any other meet like that this summer,

where having a wasaga meet hopefully second weekend of july there will be a thread when that time comes usally get 10-25 cars nice small meet

It was fun but you didn’t really miss much in terms of nice cars. The quality of cars seems to be going down every year… I only go to meet up with old friends from the east end and so on.

The quality of S14s seemed to have increase this year though. But S13s… just made me:

:picard:

yea i noticed that as well

There were a ton of nicer cars last year

this year everyone was on the same level.

Turbo & fmic.

then again a lot of people didnt show up…

The only nice S13s I can remember seeing was Ed’s (Applesauce), that pure stock red one with 88k on it, and that blue silvia with the CA18DET. It was not bad. That was it. For S14’s…Peter’s and Theo’s were really nice…

But overall, I’d say that I was dissapointed at the quality of S13s. The quantity was there but there was just no quality. :frowning:

Btw Tim, does Dave’s car have a real Dart Izumi on it? I’m 99% sure it does.

mark, techniqually its mine but on his car :stuck_out_tongue: soon enough we will hopefully be pushing 350-480hp soon to match the noise.

That pure stock red car was the same as daveys when he first got it 2 years ago, same km and everything. It wasnt that nice, I mean yea its nice to see no rust, but it only had rims … not “BEST” quality IMO.

There were some nice s14, i agree, But stock bodied koukis do nothing for me.

Best this, Best that. Where was the most multi-color, biggest beater, etc. Give 240’s the awards they deserve!

I wouldnt say I was disappointed, but a lot of the CLEANER cars wern’t there this year.

btw nice F&R brakes mark. oh yea, and s15 seat > that bride.

^hardparker

darian is ur car white now?

nope same 6T1, lexus bamboo pearl

damn whos white koui with teh primered bumper

Drift Ops at downsview this August will have a ton of nice cars.

that was joe’s aka mrsynister’s white kouki

Bings.