Where is lake erie towing and recovery? v. hamburg area

a friend of mine got into a little trouble with the law last night… he has been trying to call the place all day, but they’re not answering prob because its sunday and they’re closed? i guess?

anyway, he just wants to get some shit out of his car, i map quested it and it said its on boston state road, near carpenter. ive never seen a place like that at that intersection.

someone help?

i know they have a place on camp(?) near the fair grounds.

I’m pretty sure their lot (impound lot) is on Camp Rd., past South Shore golf course on the right, going towards St. Francis. I think its about across the street from that American LaFrance building.

At least that where it was ~4 years ago…

627-4tow… i think

Theres the company the cops called and towed me with. It was like Bob’s Towing near Big Tree lol

Yeah man, my buddy got his shit towed on a satruday night once, we called the next day but they were closed, i would think most of the impound places wont open til tomorrow but i could be wrong…

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:5,topic:25416"”]

Theres the company the cops called and towed me with. It was like Bob’s Towing near Big Tree lol

[/quote]

its steves, that is where the gwagon sat when i got arrested.

found the car, thanks guys

Ahhh gotcha, I figured just go around looking. Mine was wide open so if I hadn’t of taken anything I coulda came and got it the next day.

:tdown: to shady places though

Yeah alot of the time, impound lots charge you more on Sundays to get your car if they let you at all. I found that out the hard way once.