Where to find ethanol-free gas, in your area.

I know many of us now have boats, weed whackers, lawn mowers, snowmobiles, and even classic cars, and that none of those like E-10, or blended gasoline.

I found a link that lists all the ethanol-free gas stations in the US and Canada, even found a few close to me.

http://pure-gas.org/index.jsp?stateprov=NY

I’ve rebuilt my Holley thanks to this shit turning my seals and power valve into a gummy goo. Hope this helps keep your engines running. :tup:

-Tom

Stihl now makes premixed fuel for their equipment (50:1) and it is awesome, no smoke, easy start, no seperation, no mixing, etc. It is not cheap but, you get what you pay for.
I just started using it and it does not smell like gasoline.

https://youtu.be/7f2lkm4I2XM

Olears in Royalton has 89 ethanol free and the price is alot more fair than a marina will be

delta sonic on walden :tup:

Def good to know

All my power equipment gets 100oct from Delta Sonic with Blue Marine sta-bil. Only a few gallons a year, fuck it.

most delta sonics switched from their 100 octane pimps to 91 ethanol free.

The Tonawanda indian reservation sells ethanol free all grades. It’s technically in Alabama, but called the Tonawanda res.
Only some stations sell it though, not all.
Arrowhawk and the Totem Pole sell it, I think The Rez and TP Deli both have Ethanol.

There’s also one right next to Jan’s that sells gas that I believe is ethanol free… It says veteran owned and operated out front, I forgot the name of it though. I think I might be able to see the sign from my house… I’ll look later tonight :wink:

Ridge is 100, I’ll take 91 too, same reason.

What is the price of the 91 ethanol free at delta?

Good to know. The marina is a bit pricey.

Noco on g.I. has 91 no E.

Are you saying the 100 has ethanol then?

No, there isn’t the slightest implication in that sentence that I would be saying that and/or eluding to that.

Well I guess I was also looking at Spam’s post too, which made me wonder.

What are the price differences with/without at delta sonic?

WTF, not many in Buffalo and none really in 87.

Delta 100 octane did have 10% ethanol. Delta no longer sells the 100 and is now selling 91 ethanol free.

Delta sonics price is about 10 cents more than their super price.

next refuel I will check it out… post results this tank has seen a bit more highway mileage then most, but I already have enough refills to establish a standard expected millage. I am interested to see what difference there might be.