Where to get BioDiesel?

:retardclap

it’ll literally run on anything just gotta keep up on the filters, i havent done veggie oil, nor do i want to because that shit gums everything up

instead of 2 stroke run a little bit of used motor oil with a tank of Off road, turns the red black so if they stick you they can’t tell :slight_smile:

haha will do, plus i dont see why they’d dip my shit haha

would be higher, but i boot it alot. and my intake is gummed up.

fuck… i think i want one of these again… damnit.

thats the best thing about the PSD, the fucking thing would run on poop if you could make some kind of oil from it. I bet i could get it to run on god damn teenage-fat-kid-face grease and single handed solve acne problems AND get free fuel. WIN.

willing to donate fat-kid-face-grease

save it up and put it in a quart oil container. im gonna need alot, shes thirsty.

i run power service diesel kleen with ULSD gray bottle in summertime and white in the winter can be had at walmart

Pete, why not just swap in a 5 speed in your current car?
Its probably not that hard to do. My car used to have an auto and now has a 5 speed.

Benny- the reason why the pump doesn’t have a filter is because its gear drivin off of the motor and goes right to the fuel rail.

yah… i think ford automotive stuff is a little less complex than VW

But alot of people swap Honda’s and Neons too.

ryan, the new diesel’s don’t have a problem with the hpfp. only if you try to run something other the ulsd, which is standard at all pumps that carry diesel.

the high 30’s mpg for nick is due to the low mileage, all customers say they improve there mpg’s at or around there first oil change. break in period in the motor helps to keep the numbers “low” for the first few thousand miles.

Brew, didn’t ignore your call. I left my phone at home yesterday like a dumbass. I’ll get at you.

ok

Brew… I DID ignore your call.

You would.

Yes please get your b2 from cp mobile…:thumbup
you guys can run off road in you trucks but better be pickups,get caught running it in bigger commercials and your screwed,also careful how much you blend your additives as the diesels from the ports are cut already so wait till below zero temps.My thoughts with fuel oil is asking for your injectors to be plugged go look at your home oil tank bottoms that is now your fuel tanks.Stuff is not a refined low sulfer like diesel…yet.Within a few years all heating oils will be the same ppm as diesels so when it burns it is safer for the enviroment.

i know, i filtered it few times before pouring heating oil in the canisters, that still wasn’t enough as it gummed up my lift pump in my old tdi lol