Where to get flywheel resurfaced?

snowbank plowing?

snowbank plowing is wayyyy better than phone pole plowing

i still have no clue WTF is going on. def did not come close to anything. Heather was there… text her NOW.

dont know why your making such a big deal about keeping them, sence you melted any tread that was on them off anyway they are doing less good than your azenis were, and when someone lets you borrow shit they usually like to have it back in the same condition, im willing to let the condition go as long as i get them back SOON

this thread is 5 pages of poop

:rofl:rofl ALL the tires were shit to begin with. the front driver has been showing the belt since day 1. And how about to drifting my car when i let you borrow it, i know it was old tires, but wtf. i didnt beat on your car.
And im putting the icebears on, bc well they have better tread then what i fucking started with.

:eek2

thanks ass! lmao, all because someone is trying so hard not to give these fucking things back, you know actually if u want them so bad, you can buy the rims dan has for me

bed time, ill continue this little cat through texts tomorrow…if you respond

im sure u didnt beat on my car and why does it matter i didnt do anything to it, and if your bitching about how horrible the tires are why did you take them? if you want ill get my ass dressed, drive up to your house and we will take them off right now

The only reason im delaying so much is, the meshies are being sold soon. The Stockers are gone tommrow for boxersix. and my new rims come feb 30th. Also latly im too busy to sit there for 10-15 miuntes to switch them (them = what rims to switch to.) I planned /we planned on letting me borrow them longer… lol

well you should have told me…instead of selling all of your rims and saying, oh ill just keep these as long as i want until i get new ones, and im still wondering why you took them if all of the tires were shit, cause i remember them being better than yours and your still bitching about it, so now what are you going to do with a car with no rims? looks like someone needs to wait on buying a set of rims or someone needs to put a rush order on new ones

this thread sucks as hard as both of you

They are on rush order. there back ordered, but its such a steal of a buy. Theres no way i could of passed this up. And i took them bc they were better then my aziens. ANYTHING is better then them, they are NOT made for anything past rain. They are basically DR’s in the winter.

:eek2

thats cold

welp should have thought about that before, i tried to help you out and your bitching up a storm but i want them back now and you want to keep them, doesnt make sence to me, im going to bed, text me if u want me to get dressed and drive up there to take them off

byebyenowkthxbye

LOL @ buybyenow, i said that to my dad.

Justin if you want, take them off in the snow i dont care. theres no jack here bc u have it. and have fun trying to lower it on something. i dont have anything here. such as tools / replacement rims.

im sure i can take the 4 cynder blocks out of my room, i think those will work, or the ones on the side of your garage. what happened to your lug wrench? and u would have a jack if u got the part for mine that u broke

uhhhh why do you have cinderblocks in your bedroom?

LAWL @ at your attitude.

Im buying you a new jack, quit bitching. and all my tools are in heathers barn/or my dads.

And all the bricks around my house are under a ft of snow since thats where we put all the excess snow. Have fun!