Where to get flywheel resurfaced?

Fuck that. :hug im not handing you everything for free. You have to do it like the rest of us (or just buy a 5spd :rofl) :tongue

allright whatever, i could have just said fuck that you have to do it like the rest of us when i let you borrow my rims/tires

You can hand them over to me for free :slight_smile:

along with a knock sensor

it would be much appreciated

lol. so how bads the car + pole deal

And are you still buying steves goggles? i have them in my car still.

let me just re-quote that for ya

wtf does the rims have to do with anything,

I GAVE you flywheel/Both pedal/and Cyl/and a 5gal pal :rofl

You let me BORROW the rims so i could drive my car. Now your just being a dick about it.

Destroyed front bumper, bent fender, Broke the lip in 3 places, Broke the corner light, Broke the headlight mounts and broke the carbon fiber hood

omg :rofl

well mot funny at all actually, im just amazed at the amount of stuff that broke.

Details on accident!

anyway, when you bring the heater/rims and tires over tomorrow can u bring that clutch alingner tool? take me 2 mins trans will be ready to go on tomorrow afternoon

its cause i dont have the foam shit behind the bumper or an impact bar…

I have a color matched fender to put on, plus the stock hood, and a matched bumper, but the paint is shit on it… I just gotta fix the lip…

idk when i can stop over, im leaving the house at 9am and ill be gone almost all day til around 5-7pm. Im stopping at the garage by heathers around 3 quick to throw the 2 icebears on the rear. The driver side rear, is dry rotted like a mother. and the other side is …well… “low on tread”.

And theres no way you can wait til feb 28th weekend when i get my taxes back to get the rims back? if you need to lower it that bad you can take the meshies for the time being. You really dont NEED the rims back. i understand there yours and you want them back but wtf.

ALSO, the front driver needs to be changed since you gave it to me bald… you still have those 2 tires i gave you? if not ill grab one at the garage quick

No i mean did Feldspar come outta the sky and you had to dodge it, or you just cant drive in snow

Lowered RWD + Bald ass tires to the point of being classified as slicks + Ice under snow = Fail

you just discribed my car… and i was fine allllll 108 miles today.

no i really do need them back, i dont care when but within like the next 2 days, if you have to drop them in my driveway at 1am so be it…dont worry about bald/flat/dryrotted tires, i have 16 extras in my basement 205/50R16’s going in the front and 225/55R16 going in the rear

illigal substances my have been a contributing factor. Im not sure at this time juncture

no im going to worry about it, bc im NOT having a blow out. Kthx.

wait… 2 days… i see. you want to have rims on a car thats not ont he road, and wont be for a while. Gotcha.

your only going to have them for another 24 hours max anyways, why bother they will be fine, unless you can keep from ‘drifting’ or ‘snowbank plowing’ like u were tonight