where to get front clips?

hey just wondering where a good place is to get a front clip?
im thinking of going rb20 after talking it over with some friends and members i tried toronto jdm but they only had rb25 r33 lately where do you guys get them from and prices roughly?

I’ve heard Riworx is good for RB20 front clips, though I don’t have any personal experience with them.

Making moves lately…what’s the project car?

its 90 hatch i`m just in taking apart and reinstalling new parts engien is last thing to do
megan full multi link r32 calipers/rotors
5 lug conversion
vlsd conversion
solid subframe bushings and some other small things

im just starting to pull the motor now doesnt run anyways so looking for power up grade all rust taken care of uh to many hours in this thing already lol

i tried riworx website already to but they used kijiji and the ad expired pretty shitty website lol

What subframe bushings did you use?
That’s one of the mountain of things that I’ll be doing this winter.

sorry didnt mean bushings ment collars i used the one bings has on his site the anodized blue ones

Just call them man, i get all my work done there, ronnie (ronnie416) can vouch for him as well. Riyad is a good guy and knows his shit and cares for his customers. just give him a call

ok for sure i didn`t know he was the one that did ronnies car just saw it the other day for first time he did good work on it ill try them then

Come to R.Hill Friday and I can show you what a RB25 is like. Or even the west end tomorrow if you don’t mind the trek. Fun engine to consider.

I have a Riworx RB20DET swap in my car( ronnies old one) , never had a problem with it, Im actually getting the RB20 Swapped into a different 240 on monday, By Riworx. Riyad is a good guy to deal with, Give him a call or an email

x2

yeah i guess ill do that i hear his prices arent to bad and from what ronnies car looks like and runs he does good work and ive considered the rb25 but it takes alot more work to fit into a s13 ive been told

Unless you rock McKinney mounts, you are most likely gonna have your hood skeleton cut up anyway because of the intake manifold and what not.

fitting the actual 25 is no different than the 20.

the tranny is another story lol. you need a driveshaft and thats basically it.

I used R32 xmember and I have NO mounting issues. Steering shaft is incredibley close (grinded it a bit just in case) motor has rubbed slightly into the hood. Did not change anything to fit the RB minus the xmember.
Easy swap as long as you have half a brain I would say.

thats what i thought to but after talking to ronnie he said the 25 tranny wouldn`t fit in the tranny tunnel unless you hammered teh tunnel big time i have no problems buying a new drive shaft and obviously any sort of x member but the tunnel thing kind of worries me

In other words, go RB25 :p. It’s crack in a bonnet, just ask anyone with one.

Jdmskyline.com they have a shit load of engines bt they are in montreal. they come full 30 day warrenty

For a 25 you need a drive shaft and tranny cross member made, other than that the swap is pretty much the same.

The tranny fits in the tranny tunnel… barely. Mine is touching in a couple spots because I forgot to clearance the firewall… but it’s definitely in there without any destruction of the firewall.

Get a 25, so much more fun.

John do a 25 or ill kick you in the nuts