Where you hate/love driving and why.

hate - anywhere in the village of hamburg. roads are crap and the cops aren’t any better. Glad I never have to go through there anymore.

Kalanianaole highway on the east cost of Oahu. Amazing scenery, windy, and no cops. I miss that place :frowning:

the 400 going to E A rocks

I think rt 77&79 maybe on the way to floirda threw the mts where the speed limit is like 75-80mph and twisty, i haven’t been down there in a while so im not sure on the roads

I love driving anywhere so long as i am slightly drunk.

Center Road in EA/Holland/Colden SUCKS during the winter. I do NOT like driving on that road. Crawling at 5mph and staying on the road by following the snowbanks out your window, while not being able to see the hood of your car is not a good time to me. It can be really interesting though.

I do enjoy Route 240 out in Colden/Glenwood. Willardshire in EA is good.

Also the section on Luther Rd right by Grover Rd in East Aurora is realllll fun.

the best places to drive are furhman blvd ohio street and reading street

:picard:

^^T:UP, My favorite road is RT.9 through Vermont on my way to NH. All hills and turns, foot to the floor across the entire state.

Agreed…especially around Christmas time

Pretty much any road in Vermont FTW.

So many good twisties.

nyc and nj traffic sucks beyond belief

I hate driving on parts of South Park in Blasdell/Lackawanna. It’s kinda 4 lanes, but no markings. Some people drive right down the middle. Some stay off to one side, but feel they have the right to drift into you at any given time. Then the road narrows and get beside a city bus, or something huge, and you end up on the curb/center line.

And Main st, EA. Fix the fucking sunken-ass manhole covers already! It’s like an obstacle course, at a whopping 30 mph. Stoplights. A roundabout. Cops. Fuck that road. I go to Wales via:

Blakely Corners/Centerline Rd. Lots of nice twisties, little traffic, and no lights. Then I do a high-speed run down the hill on Centerline, mind the deer! I take that every week.

Haha, Main St in EA is a treat!

Going West thru the Center Rd intersection, the trick is to go RIGHT thru the middle of the second manhole. It doesn’t move you at all.

Gowanda-Zoar Valley Road always a fun time. <3

Hate:
Boston. Last time I was there it was the middle of the big dig. “Oh great, the exit that was there yesterday isnt’ there today”.

Washington DC. Way too much traffic, and constant road closings because of political functions.

Pretty much anywhere in South Florida. Makes NY speed enforcement look down right friendly.

Love:
Pretty much any of the back roads that wind through the Adirondacks, where I grew up. Fast sweeping turns, major elevation changes, great scenery, and almost no traffic.

198 when traffic is light. Buffalo’s own miniature road course.

s curves :tup:

i don’t like driving in depew, for some reason thats where i’ve always been hassled the most for the most bs stuff… i like driving anywhere that has a smooth road and light traffic LOL

Route 18 to the lake ontario state parkway- No traffic and awesome view of Lake Ontario

Up by lake george area…there is a ton of sand roads everywhere… i was up there in the wrx and driffted almost every corner…

hamburg sucks…especially now with all the construction.