Where you hate/love driving and why.

I hate driving in the

Village of Hamburg- due to dick head cops and old people that drive under the speed limit 24/7

Amherst- Super King Kong Cum Guzzling Dick Head Cops, need I saw more?

Under Water- Usually means you crashed into a body of water, and thats never good.

I Love to drive-

Old 219 going to/from Springville- Nice twisties and scenery

On a rainbow- there is always a pot of gold at the end of it.

Love is QEW…average 90mph+
Hate…anywhere in heavy traffic especially around Buffalo and all the damn potholes.

i agree with hamburg and amherst. i like driving the 400 towards holland…and center road going towards KB is fun too…as long as its daytime!

Route 1 California > *

lol. Heavy Traffic.

Bronx River Parkway.

Down Broadway.

Down 5th Ave.

Bear Mtn Pkwy.

NYC FTL
it make me sick. i was scared as hell. Stomach was in notts. I am willing to drive anywhere else except there.

hated driving in tampa

hate- any public roads

north davis in EA

willardshire rd in EA

240 through glenwood/west falls

edit: i like those

edit edit: absolutely HATE the BLVD

rte 1 or something??? I havent drove on it but my dad did one year going to orlando. they keep it moving down there son

d.o.t.

add 90 through ohio, it is just so ungodly boring I want to stab my eyes just to see some color

you are on the wrong side of the state

rt 1??? no…

just any main rd (bruce b downs, fowler, fletcher, dale mabry, waters,I-275)…basically anywhere

Route 81 by watertown/1000 islands.

Only ticket ever. Even a state trooper gave it to me with my sticker and everything and just a downright asshole.

Nothing worse than Niagara Falls Blvd.

Love - PCH

The entire 90E…people cannot drive to save their lives (sometimes literally)…

2 lanes + people in both lanes doing 60mph in a 65 zone = some of the most frustrating driving ever

240- bridges are closed so i havn’t cruised it in a while

I hate driving down Elmwood at any time during the day, not only is the road shit with potholes but you’re guaranteed to hit at least 13 red lights in a matter of 12 minutes.

That and people drive/park like fucking idiots.

Hates: All of North Tonawanda, Arcade (30 means 30, 32 = ticket), US 19 in WV (65MPH highway with stoplights and radar out the ass), I275 causeway between tampa and clearwater, Chippewa on a Thursday or Saturday

Likes: US15 from rochester to southern PA, 400, the tunnel by the airport, :snky: country roads with no cops