Where's the closest station that sell E85?

For the record, I might eventually put it back to closed loop, but that will entail me installing a bung, buying a sensor and having my tuner make changes as needed. With that said, it’s at the bottom of the list as the driveability of the car is great now (other than cold start, which would require a different throttle body to fix, not worried about that at all since it’s not even close to being a DD and starts fine once warm)

14’s (AFR) during cruise.

Jesus, is that thing just a rolling brick or are your “highway” speeds 90+? lol.

As we know a larger injector and shorter IDC will make the injection timing more precise many time increasing atomization and efficiency.

Car gets like 22-23 highway stock. I’ve tripled the factory horsepower rating and am getting 15MPG on a fuel known to get several MPG less than gasoline. I’m happy. Maybe I’m just easy to please:ponder

Pickles. Lots of pickles.

Again, you’re making some kind of justification of fuel consumption based on horsepower. Not relevant for cruise. Either way, you seem to be right on par with what the car would be in stock form minus the 30-40% loss for using E85. Not bad. And luckily it’s cheap!

I hear you man. Regardless of power mattering or not, I’m just saying that I’m happy with the car in general.

Fuck yeah man, I can only imagine! My measly ~350-375awhp feels fast. Can’t imagine what your car would even feel like. Has to be absurd!

You’re more than welcome to go for a ride sometime. I might have it in the Queensbury area Saturday evening.

Thanks! I’ll certainly take you up on that offer but I’ll be working Sat night. I’m sure there’ll be a time when the opportunity will be available.

Ok. BTW, my 15MPG highway also included about 8-10 2-4 gear pulls.