Which would you buy...

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:120,topic:29264"”]

just get the Z06 already jesus

Then you can ditch all them faggy import drivers you hang out with and get with all of us hairy, nun punching, fist fight starting, burnout in front of the police station doin, siqqq domestic boys http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

[/quote]

I’m afraid… :smiley:

X…

As Bill Paxton once said, “The vette get’s 'em wet…”

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:120,topic:29264"”]

Then you can ditch all them faggy import drivers you hang out with and get with all of us hairy, nun punching, fist fight starting, burnout in front of the police station doin, siqqq domestic boys

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Where do I sign up :slight_smile:

LoL, I knew I just had to show you guys some of the advantages of being a badass domestic owner to get you to see the light. :smiley:

Other things you could do if you had an awesome domestic :

• 2 chicks at one time
  • amazing donuts in the parking lot of a disturbed concert to a cheering crowd of hundreds
  • crashing into some of the crowd
  • cops give you a high five because it looked funny the way you hit a home run with some of said crowd with your ass end
  • vids of crowd crashing end up on youtube
  • hugh hefner invites you to playboy mansion after seeing crashing vids so you could bang all of his gfsI dont know how you can resist, really. Just dooooOOO IT. :gotme:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:124,topic:29264"”]

LoL, I knew I just had to show you guys some of the advantages of being a badass domestic owner to get you to see the light. :smiley:

• 2 chicks at one time
  • amazing donuts in the parking lot of a disturbed concert to a cheering crowd of hundreds
  • cops give you a high five because it looked funny the way you hit a home run with some of said crowd with your ass end
  • vids of crowd crashing end up on youtube
  • hugh hefner invites you to playboy mansion after seeing crashing vids so you could bang all of his gfsI dont know how you can resist, really. Just dooooOOO IT. :gotme:

[/quote]

well, im convinced.

:word:

OMG ITS HUGE KILL IT

First of All…Lets get the story straight Mr. I sold my car to build a house :pfffffft:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:124,topic:29264"”]

• 4 chicks at one time
  • amazing donuts in the parking lot of a disturbed concert to a cheering crowd of 10s of Thousands
  • cops give you their patrol car to do more SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ burnouts because they have the Interceptor package
  • David Letterman, Jay Leno & Conan invite you on their shows to demonstrate your SIQQQQQQQQQQQ burnout skills.
  • hugh hefner invites you to playboy mansion after seeing crashing vids so you could bang every playmate of all time and punch Fred Durst in the face.

[/quote]

ford tempo

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:129,topic:29264"”]

First of All…Lets get the story straight Mr. I sold my car to build a house :pfffffft:

[/quote]

Dont worry, theres something else in the works :snky: Its gonna be way better and more hairy than the Slobra ever was :gay2:

Psssh…Unless its a Sybian vibrating seat there is no F-ing way.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:132,topic:29264"”]

Psssh…Unless its a Sybian vibrating seat there is no F-ing way.

[/quote]

You have no idea the manly and monstrous creation I am capable of building :poke: In time you will see young Padawan :headbang:

ON TOPIC :

Xander should be out with his Z06 rippin wheelies next to a short bus at a red light by now

Z06

(and this is coming from an M3 owner)

M3

how about a Zo3?

Take an M3, put and LS6 in it, then turbo that.

That’s unique.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:6,topic:29264"”]

996 ?

[/quote]

Hands down winner. To this day, the best car I have ever driven. Nothing drives like a Porsche. Nothing.

But if I had to choose, I guess the M3.

i’d say step up to a 996TT and be done w/ it

E46 is def nice…But u will have more fun in the Z06