Whitey's 1993 Nissan 240sx

looks slow … :dunno: :bigthumb:

That interior is in-tents!

Looks great, guys.

Sweet. That access panel rules.

very cool car whitey, just subtle enough

Very nice Whitey! I totally agree that you see way too many gutted, tin can 240s. Very cool to see one with a complete interior, especially one that is so clean and tucks around a cage that nice.

-TJ

car looks amazing as always. chaz did some amazing work on that thing. see you in about 2 weeks!

• jeff

its no longer a drag car… its drift as of today… lol

:rofl:

I had rubber in my hair. That new turbo is just to much fun!

What did you do???

I’m guessing it’s top secret for Race Wars.

:rofl:

we took it up to a local large area and did a quick drift and then a short burnout. Nothing to much, just goofing off. When the turbo spooled in second it just ripped loose spraying rubber all over me. It was quite funny, dan and I were dieing laughing.

I would have loved to see that…I only ever get to see it parked…lol

was Dan driving??

dan drive? haha… no way! he would have a hard time even getting the thing rolling!

seen this beast heading out to jeffs last saturday

that makes the 2nd whitey spotting

oh noes!!!

Its not sitting in my driveway all loaded up to head to DC for the weekend. I am curious to see how starboy fits in it with the harnesses!

looking really good whitey, I’m sure I’ll see you around this summer, or I could always make a friendly drive out to the Pitt.

Nice work, extra clean.

Definitely, you should come to Pitt for a Flash Light Drags event! They are a blast!

thanks for the comments, I could not have done it without 1st try and first bass!

so your gonna start getting the car sideways now?

You’d fit right in down here man. FD meets every wed at lollicup and drifting events at OSW every month.